Animated Helicrashs 0.1 - Release

Ok well im reading the server.rpt log and i'm not getting what Graf is getting:
Code:
17:08:18 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for animated helicrashs - written by Grafzahl [SC:false||PW:1||CD:1]"
17:08:18 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'HeliCrash' at 2866"
Thats all I am getting, nothing that says it has started flying.

Ok well im reading the server.rpt log and i'm not getting what Graf is getting:
Code:
17:08:18 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for animated helicrashs - written by Grafzahl [SC:false||PW:1||CD:1]"
17:08:18 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'HeliCrash' at 2866"
Thats all I am getting, nothing that says it has started flying.

You have to wait for the heli to start flying...It will happen around 30 minutes in on default.

Using DayZ Control Center server file, I can some-what get it to work by replacing the server_spawnwreck.sqf with your .sqf and adjusting the "_this select x" lines, but none of the configuration options function. The RPT always says for example 75% at 2986 even though I set it to 60 seconds and 100% in the server_monitor.sqf, and have tried many different things.

Is there another location / way to change the frequency and chance?

Using the other method for the control center either spawns all crashes at server start, or nothing at all, and never shows the "CRASHSPAWNER" debug info in the RPT no matter how I configure the dayz_server_config.hpp.

I would suggest looking for a missing };
The code I've posted is a simple if-else statement. Can't see any reason why this isn't working for you.

I just copy/pasted from your code, Should there be one after/below "spawn server_spawnCrashSite;"? -Tried adding one but still did not show up in-game or the RPT.
Did you make any changes to the spawncrashsites.sqf? I have tried leaving it as is and changing the _this select x lines but same results either way, the RPT shows no info about the crash sites unless it spawns them all on server start. It will show the info if I replace the spawnwreck.sqf but I can't adjust anything then.

This is the block of code in my server_monitor.sqf
Code:
// Spawn crashsites and wrecks ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if (AnimSpawn) then {
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire, _useStatic, _preWaypoint, _crashDamage]
nul = [3, 4, 60, 0, 1, 'center', 4000, true, false, false, 1, 1] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

if (SpawnHelis && worldName != "namalsk") then {
    if (OldSpawn) then {
        for "_x" from 1 to SpawnHelisCount do { _id = [] spawn spawn_helis; };
    } else {
        [["UH60Wreck_DZ", "UH1Wreck_DZ"], ["Military", "HeliCrash", "MilitarySpecial"], SpawnHelisCount, 60, 0, 1, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnWreck;
    };
};
if (SpawnWrecks) then {
    if (OldSpawn) then {
        for "_x" from 1 to SpawnWrecksCount do { _id = [] spawn spawn_wrecks; };
    } else {
        [["MV22Wreck", "LADAWreck", "BMP2Wreck", "MH60Wreck", "C130JWreck", "Mi24Wreck", "UralWreck", "HMMWVWreck", "T72Wreck"], ["Residential", "Industrial", "Military", "Farm", "Supermarket", "Hospital"], SpawnWrecksCount, (50 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.75, 'center', 4000, false, false] spawn server_spawnWreck;
    };

if (dayz_plusversionNo != null) then {
        if (OldSpawn) then {
            for "_x" from 1 to 3 do { _id = [] spawn spawn_plushuey; };
            for "_x" from 1 to 2 do { _id = [] spawn spawn_plusblackhawk; };
        } else {
            [["UH60Wreck_DZ", "UH1Wreck_DZ"], ["UH60Crash", "UH1YCrash"], 4, (50 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.75, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnWreck;
        };
    };
};
if (SpawnCare) then {
    if (OldSpawn) then {
        for "_x" from 1 to SpawnCareCount do { _id = [] spawn spawn_care; };
    } else {
        [["Misc_cargo_cont_net1", "Misc_cargo_cont_net2", "Misc_cargo_cont_net3"], ["Residential", "Industrial", "Military", "Farm", "Supermarket", "Hospital"], SpawnCareCount, (50 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.75, 'center', 4000, false, false] spawn server_spawnWreck;
    };
};
if (worldName == "namalsk") then {
    if (OldSpawn) then {
        for "_x" from 1 to 9 do { _id = [_x] spawn spawn_nchelis; };
        for "_x" from 1 to 6 do { _id = [] spawn spawn_ncmedical; };
    } else {
        [["Land_mi8_crashed", "Land_wreck_c130j_ep1", "Misc_cargo_cont_net1"], ["HeliCrashNamalsk", "HospitalNamalsk"], 6, (50 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.75, 'center', 4000, false, false] spawn server_spawnWreck;
    };
};

server_cleanup
Code:
        /*%FSM<STATE "check_for_hacker">*/
        class check_for_hacker
        {
            name="check_for_hacker";
            init=/*%FSM<STATEINIT""">*/"//Check for hackers" \n
            " {" \n
            "    if (vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"" && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1)) then {" \n
            "        if  (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"")) then {" \n
            "            diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
            "            (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
            "            _x setDamage 1;" \n
            "        };" \n
            "    };" \n
            " } forEach allUnits;" \n
            ""/*%FSM</STATEINIT""">*/;

The new lines are added to the server_functions and the config.hpp with spawnhelis = false.

I can get it to function using the method of replacing the spawnwrecks instead of trying to call the new file. The problem is I can't change the frequency or anything else, so I'm not even 100% sure if they're fully functioning that way or not, as I have not waited the hour it would take for the chopper to spawn.

Hmm not sure what happening but after i tried to configure the settings, it all of a sudden stopped working. It does not show any errors and it does not even show CRASHSPAWNER again in the log. Should people who use dayz cc not configure the settings in the server monitor file?

About the loot: i gues the loottables of taviana doesnt match with chernarus.

Any idea how to fix this? I've set up waypoints and everything seems to be working with the actual crashes.. But there's no loot and as far as I can tell, no zombies spawning either.

Any idea how to fix this? I've set up waypoints and everything seems to be working with the actual crashes.. But there's no loot and as far as I can tell, no zombies spawning either.

Would you mind sharing your static coords? I don't have the time :p

Code:
    //Random-Startpositions, Adjust this for other Maps then Chernarus
    _heliStart = [[3461.92,5021.77,0],[8582.35,14077.7,0]] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

//A Backup Waypoint, if not Chernarus, set some Coordinates far up in the north (behind all possible Crashsites)
    _safetyPoint = [8450.08,20240,0];

(On Taviana2) It's basically off the west coast of each island, I didn't have much time so I just put them in quickly. With the backup being above Kameni. Everything still spawns on the big island though, might look into putting static crashes on both islands or something.

Code:
    //Random-Startpositions, Adjust this for other Maps then Chernarus
    _heliStart = [[3461.92,5021.77,0],[8582.35,14077.7,0]] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

//A Backup Waypoint, if not Chernarus, set some Coordinates far up in the north (behind all possible Crashsites)
    _safetyPoint = [8450.08,20240,0];

(On Taviana2) It's basically off the west coast of each island, I didn't have much time so I just put them in quickly. With the backup being above Kameni. Everything still spawns on the big island though, might look into putting static crashes on both islands or something.

Ok thanks for sharing the coords, bit confused, do you put this code in the //_staticcoords section in the server_spawncrashsite.sqf?

In server_spawncrashsite.sqf, just replace whatever cords are there. As I said, haven't set up static cords yet :)

Yes, they start flying from either helistart, and then they crash at a random spot. I believe it's still in the same area as normal crash sites, think northern part of big island around the mountains.

Yes, they start flying from either helistart, and then they crash at a random spot. I believe it's still in the same area as normal crash sites, think northern part of big island around the mountains.

Ok cheers, might make some static points later today if you want to join me?

I dont have any taviana server to test it with, best would be all who use this on taviana share theire code/changes, maybe i can implement a lootspawn-system for a few maps inside the spawnCrashSite.sqf... please post the script for taviana that spawns the normal static crashsites... then we can take the lootspawn-code from it.

Yes, if you dont use staticcoords, you get the same crashsite-points as using the old crashsite-code.

Would someone who runs tavi have a look at my server.pbo to see if everything will be ok? (apart from loot and zombie spawns).

@Grafzahl is this the code that you are looking for?
Code:
for "_x" from 1 to 5 do {
    _id = [] spawn spawn_heliCrash;
}; //Spawn heli crash

Attachments

• dayz_server.pbo
    71.8 KB · Views: 3
Back