Solution

So, all you have to do is to:

Search for

1. _index = dayz_CBLBase find "HeliCrash";
Replace this with the Epoch Code:

1. _index = dayz_CBLBase find toLower(_lootTable);
Save, Pack your PBO and much fun
smile.png

I have got this working on my server and everything has been going fine, but just now someone found a crash site and there was a G36C camo there, when they went to pick it up it quoted "you are not entitled to use this item"
Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

I think something is wrong because I haven't seen any helicopter spawns in 2 days now I went looking for errors in the RPT files and found this:

Code:
20:09:37 Error in expression <fnc_selectRandom;
} else {
_position = [getMarkerPos _spawnMarker,0,_spawnRadius>
20:09:37  Error position: <getMarkerPos _spawnMarker,0,_spawnRadius>
20:09:37  Error getmarkerpos: Type Number, expected String
20:09:37 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnCrashSite.sqf, line 115

And

Code:
19:59:55 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for animated helicrashs - written by Grafzahl [SC:false||PW:1||CD:1]"
19:59:55 "CRASHSPAWNER: 90000% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'HeliCrashWEST' at 564.499"

Anyone that could help me out here?

I have an issue that the helis do spawn but apparently explode directly after starting..... the coordinates have barely changed and then on that position the crash is created. Someone having the same issue?

It doesnt work with v1.7.7.1 . Any idea on how to implement it? They've change a lot of files completly!

I have an issue that the helis do spawn but apparently explode directly after starting..... the coordinates have barely changed and then on that position the crash is created. Someone having the same issue?

Redo your server.fsm for the kill a hacker fix, I believe that's what causes that

Yes, this will work with 1.7.7.1. I've modified it pretty heavily for my server so I can't confirm if it will work straight out of the box, but it can be at least made to work.

Can someone upload it to this site for people to easily access it and I would like to make a suggestion instead having it name the same name for the default crash site sqf file I would recommend renaming it and change the file name in the sqf that controls the loadout for it, so we can switch back and forth if needed.

Can someone upload it to this site for people to easily access it and I would like to make a suggestion instead having it name the same name for the default crash site sqf file I would recommend renaming it and change the file name in the sqf that controls the loadout for it, so we can switch back and forth if needed.

IDK about all that but here is mine : https://www.dropbox.com/s/gkxmggbxzapogcl/server_spawnCrashSite.sqf It's (I believe) AlienX's with the flames and such, but I also added custom loot to it.

Ok Matt L so you got it working now normally? I will try it out with your spawn_crashsite.sqf then and install the whole thing from the beginning on again ;) Thanks for all the help guys i will keep you posted :)

Ok Matt L so you got it working now normally? I will try it out with your spawn_crashsite.sqf then and install the whole thing from the beginning on again ;) Thanks for all the help guys i will keep you posted :)

Yeahup. Mine works fine :p

Also forgot to mention, mine has an extra heli model for when they are flying around :p I added in the MH6J_DZ just to see if I could

I think it might be the same problem that Matt L had i am stuck at receiving and cannot join ..help is much appreciated ;)

Back