Another Major issue i believe should be focus on

Eddie

i don't know anyone talks about this b4 or not. if it does, don't bother to look at the this thread
i realize that if players use their vehicles to kill(hit) AIs' that would not decrease their humanity, in my server, a lot of people use this way. Sarge if u are reading this, could u give me a feed back even thought the issue cannot be solve. Thanks again for sharing this unbelievable AI's script

Cheers, Eddie

i don't know anyone talks about this b4 or not. if it does, don't bother to look at the this thread
i realize that if players use their vehicles to kill(hit) AIs' that would not decrease their humanity, in my server, a lot of people use this way. Sarge if u are reading this, could u give me a feed back even thought the issue cannot be solve. Thanks again for sharing this unbelievable AI's script

Cheers, Eddie

Hmm I'm not sure this behavior is anything to do with sarge. IIrc zombie and player kills aren't registered from vehicles either - even when shot with heli-guns. It's more a dayz or even arma thing - I think - happy to be corrected tho :)

Another questions.....is there any a chance that can make the AI chopper becomes a crash sites (that can loots) or just place a few bodys have small amount of loots that will ACT like really a chopper crash site

or....Sarge can u make the AI's group will attack the players (if) one of there teammate get kill by a player using a vehicles...?

there's a mod already for the heli crashes.

Vehicle kills revenge will not work, there is no way to figure out IF an AI was killed by a vehicle. I could implement assumptions / area checks for vehicles etc, but that is not reliable and error prone, so not going to happen.

Sarge

there's a mod already for the heli crashes.

Vehicle kills revenge will not work, there is no way to figure out IF an AI was killed by a vehicle. I could implement assumptions / area checks for vehicles etc, but that is not reliable and error prone, so not going to happen.

Sarge

are u saying the Animated Helicrashs 0.1?

Back