Anti-Cheat - idea

Mcx

Hi guys,

Im quite noob with this all C++ stuff and etc. But I can make server and stuff like this. So I imagine, would it be possible to write an utility which would be CLIENT-SIDED, and through which a player would join a server, it would work like Punkbuster, client-side, and it will be especially written for DayZ. Cause battleye s rubbish.

As I said I dont know if it would be hard to write.. ergo, Im looking for some programmers who would be willing to work on this, I can make you a server with acces on it. And you can play with the settings, No problem.

If anyone is really interrested in this idea write me on skype : milan.cihak

I can provide dedicated test server for this purpose.

You want a client side anti hack? I don't understand.
People wouldn't want to dl some guys anti hack just to play on one server if it WERE required. If it wasn't why would a haacker dl your anti hack, etc. Unless I'm not understanding fully idk why people would bother with this... Great idea though

Well, if people are willing to reg. on Forum and wait for pass to the server I think they are willing to download some tool through which they will join onto server... Idea was, that If you make non pass server you will have it in 2 or 3 hours filled with hackers spawning gunships and etc.. There are people out there which wish to play.. BTW It wouldn't be just some guys anti-hack. The anti-hack would be related to the group of servers hosted by that guy, which would make him unique in battle against hackers.

1 week after this anti-cheat is released, it will already have been bypassed, that is, if any server even wants to adopt it at the cost of losing a huge amount of their player base.

Good luck, but this won't see the light of dayZ

Back