Any Other Admin Tools Free Besides BluePhoenix175

The script.txt file I we old not replace it with the one you download, also some variables have changed but it should still work for the most part. If you are comfortable looking and editing just download your dayz_code.pbo and have a look through it. I noticed the biggest changes in medical.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

any know know why when u spawn a car and get in side it blows up and u die?

yes, you missed a bit in your script. https://github.com/BluePhoenix175/DayZ-Admin-Tools-
in your server_objectUpdate.sqf (or however it's called in your server package) locate this: (thanks sarge) if (!_parachuteWest) then { if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then { _object_position = getPosATL _object; diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2]; _isNotOk = true; }; }; and change to if (!_parachuteWest) then { if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then { _object_position = getPosATL _object; diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf _object, _object_position select 0, _object_position select 1, _object_position select 2]; _isNotOk = true; }; };
]

if (!_parachuteWest) then {
if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then
{
_object_position = getPosATL _object;
diag_log format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]",
typeOf _object,
_object_position select 0,
_object_position select 1,
_object_position select 2];
_isNotOk = true;
};
};

That is how it should look in the end!

You should really change the sarge variable to something besides Sarge if you run Sarge's AI and fix all the vehicle scripts to reflect that. Leaving it as Sarge allows people to steal AI choppers/vehicles and they stop respawning.

now thats weird, as Ive got working with no problems.

I only know about the cars disappearing fix, as I missed it myself at the beginning

Back