Anyone able to use Desert Mercenaries & BlackOp pbo in epoch dayz?

Gramps

I downloaded this from Armaholic and tried to add mod folder with folder in it addons and added the pbo and bisign. there and then put public bikey in arma2/keys folder

I see the new options on profile for new faces and things but get the missing file error code and fail to join.

I also put in arma2oa folder and tried putting it in dayz_epoch folder and none seem to work.

I have private server on survival servers and not clear on adding to server not even sure if I can access my server.cfg don't find it in server.pbo

So if someone could help me or let me know that this mod can be used in dayz thanks in advance

Gramps Grumpyworld 70.36.96.106:4021 if you have a weak heart don't play my server Note: crossed servers so ip gate changed from gametracker picture

Last edited:
HELLO????????????

Well it seems nobody has ever heard of
Desert Mercenaries & BlackOp

I was hoping someone would comment but its been a month with no remark. I find that most my posts are ignored so guess they aren't interesting. If you saw these skins you would want them in Dayz but then since nobody reads my posts you won't know what they look like. :)

Gramps the ignored

Back