Anyone else with this spawn problem?

I have changed so much stuff, I have no idea what it is, so before I start breaking 1000s of scripts down, I need to know:

Is anyone else having a problem with respawning? Some players spawn in unconscious for good, half dead where they just died, broken legs, in the middle of no where...it's crazy. No idea what's up with it, either.

I have AI, heli lifts, towing, snowing, lights, debug panels, custom skins, and 50 other mods, not to mention over 1000 extra buildings. This glitch is wrecking my player base. It didn't really trigger from any adding thing. Haven't added anything in days....but it just started.

I have also been experiencing a lot of issues with respawning on my server as well. Also, logging in after changing skins seems to have a lot of issues. As far as I have heard, most of these issues are from the last DayZ patch.

I have changed so much stuff, I have no idea what it is, so before I start breaking 1000s of scripts down, I need to know:

Is anyone else having a problem with respawning? Some players spawn in unconscious for good, half dead where they just died, broken legs, in the middle of no where...it's crazy. No idea what's up with it, either.

I have AI, heli lifts, towing, snowing, lights, debug panels, custom skins, and 50 other mods, not to mention over 1000 extra buildings. This glitch is wrecking my player base. It didn't really trigger from any adding thing. Haven't added anything in days....but it just started.

Exact same thing that happened to me! I dont know whats causeing it though.

I have been having spawning issues as well. Randomly a player will spawn off coast, floating in mid-air yet maintain their gear. This happens when they die or if the dis-connect and reconnect. Is this just a dayz bug as well?

yea having the same issue, sometimes get TPed back to where you first logged in, loot and zombie buggy, having to goto lobby and come back in to trigger them sometimes, speaking of which anyone know how to tone down the zombie spawns? amount/respawns? the new mechanics are pretty relentless when the main issue of glitch hitting/going through walls still remains

You can stop all these random teleport problems by deleting the Antihack section of the dayz_code.pbo\player_monitor.fsm. You just need to reroute that in your init.sqf with the line [] execFSM = "player_monitor.fsm"

You are going to have to beg someone for a server side one. Again, mine is full of mods and won't work without a lot of headache.

No. The one in your @dayz folder is not the real one. it is a player_monitor.sqf that refers you back to the server side dayz_code\player_monitor.FSM

Back