Assigning spins with custom loadout

jcdock

Edit: Just realised I put "spins" instead of "skins" in the topic line

I am trying to make it so when my clan mates come onto my server it puts a certain skin on them (One from Arma II but not Dayz ) I have tried doing this through the cust_loadout and cust_loadout_profile DB's but it keeps making them the default skin. I have edited the dayz_server_config.hpp to disable gender selection and changed model check to false. I also removed the if (ModelCheck) then... part of the code in the server_PlayerLogin file. I have a feeling it might be due to the server not having the model files but I'm not sure.

Any help/input would be greatly appreciated.

I installed DayZ+ on the server and I can now assign skins manually through the DB onto alive players but when I try to use to same skin in a cust_load out it makes their skin the default (doesn't do this for the standard DayZ skin), is this due to any of the code in dayzcc?

Check the RPT log, if it says "Invalid Model" somewhere there, "ModelCheck" isn't disabled.

Just checked the RPT and there is no "Invalid Model"

Althought it did throw the following error like 10 times within a second (according to time stamp)
Code:
7:28:28 Error position: <AllPlayers, 100]);
if ( (!_keep) && (_ne>
7:28:28 Error Undefined variable in expression: allplayers
7:28:28 Error in expression <lse];
_nearby = count (_x nearEntities [AllPlayers, 100]);
if ( (!_keep) && (_ne>
7:28:28 Error position: <AllPlayers, 100]);
if ( (!_keep) && (_ne>
7:28:28 Error Undefined variable in expression: allplayers

Back