AU | EPOCH Hardcore RP | FRESH SERVER! | ENTIRELY CUSTOM MAP | 300 VEHICLES | SO MUCH MORE!

darkfall211

Hello fellow Epoch lovers!
I purchased a new server and started designing my very own unique server now it is finally at a playable and enjoyable state! heres what my servers all about

Its 2015, the previous unlawful inhabitance of Chernarus have been swept just like the original civilians and families of the world.
you are a veteran survivor. you have been through it all. the country is scattered with remains from its previous owner , Medical outposts for the wounded or recently infected, the Quarantine Zone in Cherno' also a failed operation to treat the infected. The traders, small groups that offer their services for money. Weapons, Ammo, Food, Water, Wheels. Sector UBF was our final hope but it got taken down by an army of bandits that now own that hell hole, with that sector not inhabited by bandits and their roaming squads out and about the final remaining US Marines travel the map in armed military vehicles eliminating all bandit personnel, i guess i just have to survive.

That was my nice brief backstory to my story. everything mentioned in that plot is all in the server!

Features:

- DayZ Chernarus Mission System
- Anti-hack
- 300 Vehicles
- Entirely custom map all major cities revamped along with massive amounts of aesthetic overhauls.
- Small camps with tents , woodfires etc scattered all over the map , some containing rare loot!
- first aid outposts in most cities
- extra military loot.. (Airfields are now... Airfields... -.-)
- Custom Debug Monitor
- rMod activated for extra vehicles
- Sector UBF a bandit owned massive base in which players can raid to receive its plentiful loots!
- Animated Chopper Crashes
- Soldier AI Choppers that wont attack unless attacked that patrol the coast, NWAF and NEAF
- Visual effect correction to give it abit more of a gloomy post - post apocalyptic feel.

So what are you waiting for!
connect to 216.185.103.153:3085
And enjoy!

Me showing off the map :3 -

Cherno Quarantine Zone:
http://www.youtube.c...bed/C6k1PVnGMWQ
- Credits to Poncho for the script and video

Rest of map
http://imgur.com/a/O4rJH#0

- Darkfall

All credits to original writers/owners of Scripts, map additions and screenshots.

Back