Balota Buddies! I want pepz!

Zabn

hello,

I am looking for code/art savvy peoples to join my development team,
if you're interested i am looking for the following skills...

- C# Experienced
- SQF/ARMA Scripters
- Server Admins
- 3d modellers

shiat like dat

Thanks!

~ Zabn

Hello, before I begin my mini lecture I would like to make clear this is to help you in your future posts and make you appear more respectable.
If you want people to read your thread then use a more enticing and 5-6 word summary of what your post is about. To begin with you titled your thread "Balota Buddies! I want pepz!" Just there you are making yourself sound like in my opinion mentally challenged, or in an English perspective. When starting a thread make sure for example you were wanting people to assist you in developing a new mod, then you would say "Need devs for new mod" or similar... Basically what I am trying to say is if you want people to read your thread and join your dev team then be more descriptive, like your saying "hey wanna join my development team?" My first though it wtf for? So state what you want to do like my mod is to incorporate zombies flying choppers maybe? and finally grammar, and spelling. You want to appear respectable and sound like you know what your talking about. Just saying "shiat like dat" makes me instantly think "are you a five year old with an attitude"? Anyways I'll wrap it up there, this is just some advice and not in any way meant to make you feel bad. Just to help you in the future.

Like to finish on a good note everyone or nearly everyone here at opendayz is here to provide each other with advice or knowledge. We are a friendly community and like to help people in any, way shape or form.

Cheers

Retra

hello,

I am looking for code/art savvy peoples to join my development team,
if you're interested i am looking for the following skills...

- C# Experienced
- SQF/ARMA Scripters
- Server Admins
- 3d modellers

shiat like dat

Thanks!

~ Zabn

What are you developing?

Hello, before I begin my mini lecture I would like to make clear this is to help you in your future posts and make you appear more respectable.
If you want people to read your thread then use a more enticing and 5-6 word summary of what your post is about. To begin with you titled your thread "Balota Buddies! I want pepz!" Just there you are making yourself sound like in my opinion mentally challenged, or in an English perspective. When starting a thread make sure for example you were wanting people to assist you in developing a new mod, then you would say "Need devs for new mod" or similar... Basically what I am trying to say is if you want people to read your thread and join your dev team then be more descriptive, like your saying "hey wanna join my development team?" My first though it wtf for? So state what you want to do like my mod is to incorporate zombies flying choppers maybe? and finally grammar, and spelling. You want to appear respectable and sound like you know what your talking about. Just saying "shiat like dat" makes me instantly think "are you a five year old with an attitude"? Anyways I'll wrap it up there, this is just some advice and not in any way meant to make you feel bad. Just to help you in the future.

Like to finish on a good note everyone or nearly everyone here at opendayz is here to provide each other with advice or knowledge. We are a friendly community and like to help people in any, way shape or form.

Cheers

Retra

CAN WE GET THIS STICKIED? :rolleyes:

Back