Ban Script?

GamerCubZ

So I am a admin on a server which helps with people who have been globally banned. The owner is not very good at speaking English as he is greek.

Recently we have been having trouble with hackers but with no battle eye we can't ban them. Is there any script that could ban these players or stop them from playing?

Thank you for reading :)

I would get a anti hack that can run without battleye like for example infiSTAR does a temp ban when hackers try to join and it doesnt require battleye so you could get somthing like that

I would get a anti hack that can run without battleye like for example infiSTAR does a temp ban when hackers try to join and it doesnt require battleye so you could get somthing like that
we have that. but the hackers don't come up on the hacker log :/ but we know who they are

are you on the latest update with infiSTAR? and with it u can atleast temp ban people from the server oh YEA also you can Blacklist people with infiSTAR in the config!

Actually I'm not sure. I'd imagine it is getting the call to look up the global ban list and verify. Maybe that could be blocked somehow

I have bought both and lately im pretty glad i did i emailed chris once or twice for the latest version but hes probably busy so i just waited for blur to upload one the AH326

Back