Banned for pushing a Gyro

Andi

Hi Guys,

Really loving DayZ 2017 so far and have been having a great time on Shinkickers Digs server.

However, just in the last 10 minutes (~15:18 GMT) I was on that server and found a few vehicles in field north west of Polana. There was a tank, a motorcycle and an auto gyro. I checked the tank first - fully repaired but no fuel, motorcycle needed a wheel. Then when I went to the gyro it didn't give me the option to sit in it. I then selected the option to push it and was immediately kicked from the game.

When I try to re-connect I am given the message "You were kicked off the Game. (BattleEye: Admin Ban (18.01.2013 09:53:51: Andi on Dayz-2017))"

I would really appreciate if I can have this ban removed - since I don't cheat/hack and really enjoy testing out this mod. Also, I thought it was worth flagging up as there does seem to be an issue. My ingame name is "Andi"

Thanks for reading

Andi

Should be ok now, I am running a new antihack which I have tailored for 2017. Whats your IGN wolfstrike? I just unbanned a load of false bans.

Back