Banned?

MasterofTofu

So I just started this server (hosted by dayz.st) a few days ago, and I saw something interesting in my profile table, and I don't know what to make of it. The first eight players seemed to have no problems, but then when it comes down to the last five, none of them have any information about what they have done. Now I know that Jay-r (5783104) was playing for a couple of hours with many zombie kills before he was banned for teleporting by Gotcha. I am wondering if I might have a script or something running that is banning players, if information is not saving, or something else that might be responsible for this Maybe it is just a fluke, but I need some feedback on what might be going on here.
profile.png

That line updates on their deaths each time. You will notice when they have multiple survival attempts.

So those last five people didn't die before they disconnected. Alright, that makes sense to me. I just wanted to make sure that people weren't getting kicked. I will keep an eye on it and see if other people join and it updates when they die. Thanks. :)

turn off gotchas teleport detection before you end up banning your entire playerbase

it will ban ppl for driving too fast or flying, it thinks they are teleporting

Never use any monitoring tool like that as an "absent admin", it should alert and/or log and let a real person make the decision.

Back