Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

Never mind, i got every thing to work also the anti hack (hangender/blurgaming) so it will show up for non-admin players. Now i just need to get the trap bombs to work on other players than the one building them, and then i'm going to try the "edit code" update. when i'm all done and get it to work (hopefully) i will post the clean PBO's for dayz.st chernarus 1.7.7.1 with only basebuild 1.2 + update + AH installed (free version). and when i'm all done with my server and all the plugins i need to run, a full guide will be posted for 1.7.7.1 on how to fix anti hack and such, since no one else that got this to work will do it.

Never mind, i got every thing to work also the anti hack (hangender/blurgaming) so it will show up for non-admin players. Now i just need to get the trap bombs to work on other players than the one building them, and then i'm going to try the "edit code" update. when i'm all done and get it to work (hopefully) i will post the clean PBO's for dayz.st chernarus 1.7.7.1 with only basebuild 1.2 + update + AH installed (free version). and when i'm all done with my server and all the plugins i need to run, a full guide will be posted for 1.7.7.1 on how to fix anti hack and such, since no one else that got this to work will do it.

Thank you, look forward to trying to get it to work on overwatch.

Still working on the booby trap to see if i can get it to work, and looking at the code in "player_bomb.sqf" (i'm no script master at all) but from what i understand this line is calling a "remote say" on all clients with "_bomb" as target object and bear_trap_0 as script to execute with parameter 60
Code:
[nil,_bomb,rSAY,["trap_bear_0",60]] call RE;

Can some one explain what this code does exactly?
Is it setting the bombs/graves to function like a bear trap with some distance of 60 (the detection part) or what is it doing?

if it does it doesn't make sense since there already are checks to determine if the player are within range of the grave.

This is the only line of code that i don't understand and i can't get to fit in with the rest of the code

My second theory is that some how the "isBomb" var is not getting written to the DB due to incompatibility with the never databases and that's the reason the bomb only works on the player who put them down. because when other players get near your bomb it reads from the database trying to get the var "isBomb" and can't get it, then it's false on other players clients and there fore doesn't explode.

This is just my 2 cents and i'm most likely way off from the real problem

Okay so i can confirm that the issue is that it can't get the "isBomb" from the database. i just changed it in the code so it's always true and now booby traps work on other players too. Just know that this might cause other normal graves to explode too. i'm not sure yet since the code that check for graves, i dont know if it reads from the database or from the game environment.

But a quick fix for those that want it, is to open up your "dayz_mission\dayz_code\external\dy_work\player_bomb.sqf"

find this line
Code:
if ((!procBuild && (typeOf(_bomb) == "Grave")) && _isBomb) then {
and change it to
Code:
if ((!procBuild && (typeOf(_bomb) == "Grave")) && true) then {

I know it's a crude way of doing it, but again i'm no scripter so i can't give you a better way to get it to function, i just have the basic understanding of how code works and i have only been working with arma code for a few days now

the only bug it has, is the fact that you can get out of your vehicle in other bases. dont get Daimyo´s script working, that you cant get out of a car ;)
so you can build everything, change code, remove buildings, and also tents and stahs are saved correctly. ;)

i dont know exactly if it is working.....if dayz.st has the same values, it should. got only some experience on my server yet....pretty new to scripting ;)

You my friend are a blessing, everything works on dayz.st server after editing what you told us to edit. Only thing you need to do is use my edit on plyer_bomb.sqf so bombs work on other players.

Also here is my version of the free hangender/blurgaming anti cheat that works so normal players get the menu too
http://pastebin.com/7e9SZTmT
REMEMBER TO EDIT
_list = ["145660102","128014086"]; //admin playerUID goes here_
to you own UID

Thank you, look forward to trying to get it to work on overwatch.
I have tried but there was too many bugs trying to get it to work with the update. I'm now using ZiaD68 release with my own player bomb fix and Anti Hack / Admin Tool fix. Follow his tut and you should be able to get it to work

The Anti Hack is updated to work with the 0.1 update too

All credits goes to the original coders!

Has anyone gotten this working with Epoch 1.0.2.1 (and would you mind sharing pbo's)? Im getting the damn database not saving crap all over again..

You my friend are a blessing, everything works on dayz.st server after editing what you told us to edit. Only thing you need to do is use my edit on plyer_bomb.sqf so bombs work on other players.

Also here is my version of the free hangender/blurgaming anti cheat that works so normal players get the menu too
http://pastebin.com/7e9SZTmT
REMEMBER TO EDIT
_list = ["145660102","128014086"]; //admin playerUID goes here_
to you own UID

I have tried but there was too many bugs trying to get it to work with the update. I'm now using ZiaD68 release with my own player bomb fix and Anti Hack / Admin Tool fix. Follow his tut and you should be able to get it to work

The Anti Hack is updated to work with the 0.1 update too

All credits goes to the original coders!
That's hangenders I believe. If that's not a freely available release you really should delete that!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

I have got a problem now with this building mod. It worked fine for several weeks but now a few buildings disappeared, eventhough I did not edited the basebuilding files. The building that were disappeared were old (like 2 weeks). New building do save but everytime it seems that something will disappear. Is there a maximum of objects? I have got now around 85 (including tents).

try and do a backup of you table then add in a new item then do a new backup and use notepad++ with compare plugin to compare the two files and see the difference between the old and the new. this way you will be able to spot if it added the new item, and if it deleted any old ones

you might see ghosts where there are none, i know i do most times, that's why i do stuff like that to be sure it's not me, but most times it is. You might be convincing yourself that because you had one item disappear from the database, that now it's a general problem, but make sure that NO ONE is on your server when doing the DB test, because it could just be another player deleting a tent or a part of a base

If there is nothing to see, then you might have another issue with you DB since the script itself doesn't just random delete a whole base made up of multiple items.
Maybe you have a clean-up script that delete certain items touched/moved/placed by a player after a certain time period? (like 2 weeks)

Robinajax the problem is in your hiveext.ini file there is a delete after so many days setting you need to set that to a -1 to keep items from deleting or to whatever u want really

i got base building working but on server restart all things that where built disappear any suggestions on how to fix this?

Sorry Overwatch 2.4
ViLayer is the Host

thanks

did you every find a fix?

put this in your dayz code/ init/variables

safeObjects = ["Land_Fire_DZ", "TentStorage", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ", "TrapBear", "Wire_cat1", "StashSmall", "StashMedium", "Grave", "Concrete_Wall_EP1", "Infostand_2_EP1", "WarfareBDepot", "Base_WarfareBBarrier10xTall", "WarfareBCamp", "Base_WarfareBBarrier10x", "Land_fortified_nest_big", "Land_Fort_Watchtower", "Land_fort_rampart_EP1", "Land_HBarrier_large", "Land_fortified_nest_small", "Land_BagFenceRound", "Land_fort_bagfence_long", "Land_Misc_Cargo2E", "Misc_Cargo1Bo_military", "Ins_WarfareBContructionSite", "Land_pumpa", "Land_CncBlock", "Misc_cargo_cont_small_EP1", "Land_prebehlavka", "Fence_corrugated_plate", "ZavoraAnim", "Land_tent_east", "Land_CamoNetB_EAST", "Land_CamoNetB_NATO", "Land_CamoNetVar_EAST", "Land_CamoNetVar_NATO", "Land_CamoNet_EAST", "Land_CamoNet_NATO", "Fence_Ind_long", "Fort_RazorWire", "Fence_Ind", "HeliH", "FlagCarrierUSA", "HeliHCivil"];

put this in your dayz code/ init/variables

safeObjects = ["Land_Fire_DZ", "TentStorage", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ", "TrapBear", "Wire_cat1", "StashSmall", "StashMedium", "Grave", "Concrete_Wall_EP1", "Infostand_2_EP1", "WarfareBDepot", "Base_WarfareBBarrier10xTall", "WarfareBCamp", "Base_WarfareBBarrier10x", "Land_fortified_nest_big", "Land_Fort_Watchtower", "Land_fort_rampart_EP1", "Land_HBarrier_large", "Land_fortified_nest_small", "Land_BagFenceRound", "Land_fort_bagfence_long", "Land_Misc_Cargo2E", "Misc_Cargo1Bo_military", "Ins_WarfareBContructionSite", "Land_pumpa", "Land_CncBlock", "Misc_cargo_cont_small_EP1", "Land_prebehlavka", "Fence_corrugated_plate", "ZavoraAnim", "Land_tent_east", "Land_CamoNetB_EAST", "Land_CamoNetB_NATO", "Land_CamoNetVar_EAST", "Land_CamoNetVar_NATO", "Land_CamoNet_EAST", "Land_CamoNet_NATO", "Fence_Ind_long", "Fort_RazorWire", "Fence_Ind", "HeliH", "FlagCarrierUSA", "HeliHCivil"];

When i add this server hangs in debug

script error \z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf not found
but it is in there i have checked it 5 times

//Strings
globalSkin = "";
//Arrays
allbuildables_class = [];
allbuildables = [];
allbuild_notowns = [];
allremovables = [];
wallarray = [];
structures = [];
CODEINPUT = [];
keyCode = [];
//Booleans
remProc = false;
hasBuildItem = false;
rem_procPart = false;
repProc = false;
keyValid = false;
procBuild = false;
currentBuildRecipe = 0;
removeObject = false;
safeObjects = ["Land_Fire_DZ", "TentStorage", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ", "TrapBear",

this worked for me

Back