BattleEye Script Restriction #45

ZAadmin

I update to 1.7.4.4 and got kicked for #45 Script Restriction. Now I can not join my server, even after a restart.

I am using the scripts from the server pack. I tried to give someone blood as was kicked right ater that. Poeple also complain about putting Ghillie Suits on and gets kicked..

How do I solve this? Remove all the scripts for now?

Welcome to the new update. Shit is more broken then fixed.
And no help. Try change line #47 from 5 setHit to -> 1 setHit

Testing it now.. whole 55 slot server is empty by this crap bullshit

Sourced From DayZMod.com

Regarding Script restriction #45:
It's easy to fix for server admins. Unfortunately many admins are not capable of doing their job.... But I'm sure it will be updated by Dwarden soon.

In the mean time:

scripts.txt
Find: 5 setHit
Add: !"[player,\"legs\", (_fractures select 0)] call object_setHit;" !"[player,\"hands\", (_fractures select 1)] call object_setHit;"

Edit:

Add also this for setHit: !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHit.sqf"

Sourced From DayZMod.com

Regarding Script restriction #45:
It's easy to fix for server admins. Unfortunately many admins are not capable of doing their job.... But I'm sure it will be updated by Dwarden soon.

In the mean time:

scripts.txt
Find: 5 setHit
Add: !"[player,\"legs\", (_fractures select 0)] call object_setHit;" !"[player,\"hands\", (_fractures select 1)] call object_setHit;"

Edit:

Add also this for setHit: !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHit.sqf"

Ok so I have the scripts.txt file open how do I do this exactly? I found 5 sethit and theres code after it do I just erase that and replace it with "
" Please reply asap.
Would really like a screenie of how it should all look. Please and thanks.

This is how I THINK the line should look after the edits. So far my server is back up.

5 setHit !"\"setHit\"," !"object_setHitServer = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \!"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHit.sqf" !"player setHit[\"legs\",1];" !"_unit setHit[\"legs\",0];" !"_unit setHit[\"hands\",0];" !"_unit setHit[_selection,_damage];" !"_total = [_unit,_hit,_damage] call object_setHitServer;" !"_ent setVariable [\"hit_legs\",2,true] !"[player,\"legs\", (_fractures select 0)] call object_setHit;" !"[player,\"hands\", (_fractures select 1)] call object_setHit;";"

This is how I THINK the line should look after the edits. So far my server is back up.

And now I'm getting Script Restriction #21 kicks after fixing the #45 one. Who wants to bet after we manage to fix that one, #38 will be next to pop up?

Could be. Battleye is crap anyway. but I don't have #54 kick, but I do get some remote exe kicks when people are flying ? I think it's very bad after a update we need to check everything.

And other admins saying: I GOT IT WORKING LEARN TO READ. Isn't helpfull at all....
But I'm happy for you, that you got it working. Hope you enjoy it. o_O

Mars i completely agree,BattlEye is a completely retarded program. But to play the game we love, we just have to deal-with-it.jpg (yea quoting the big guy here :) )

But the spam I see on all the forums, mainly posted by administrators, blaming dayz or the update or bliss or any other map/mod/serversoftware builder, where it blatantly comes down to looking in scripts.log, and allowing an exception in scripts.txt. It just makes me wonder why so many are barking up on the wrong tree.

If players do it. fine.. they (usually) don't know any better (well mostly not). But if you've run, or are running a privateserver. You should have come accross the logs and txt files inside the BE folder atleast once and seen whats happening in there.. or have googled the actual error an seen the exact responce stapo gave on 5 other different forums.

but this is way offtopic and the question is allready answerred. I just had to vent my opinion on this :)

Could be. Battleye is crap anyway. but I don't have #54 kick, but I do get some remote exe kicks when people are flying ? I think it's very bad after a update we need to check everything.

And other admins saying: I GOT IT WORKING LEARN TO READ. Isn't helpfull at all....
But I'm happy for you, that you got it working. Hope you enjoy it. o_O

Jo, I'm going to "vent my opinion", as it was explained, and ask if you can also read? Pointing to a wiki and telling people that learning to read and write a complex programming language just to host a server is normal, is, in my opinion, one of the most stupid things I've ever come across in gaming.

Great, you get it, here's a freaking cookie.

Here's the reality, my friend. First, we don't need any trolls here. Go vent somewhere else. We need helpful individuals who are willing to take the time to explain how things work in this mod, or there will be no community. Google gets you so far, and then you have to get in touch with people who have covered the same ground, get together, and work out a solution.

If you don't want to be part of the solution for these people, keep your mouth shut and kindly sit in silence. It's better that way for everyone.

opinions are opinions, you have your's, i have mine :)

But telling somone to shut up, just because you don't appreciate his opinion is plain sad :')

Everyone has is own opinion, and is free to express it wherever they want. And yes offcours I also (partly) understand your opinion. But that's just not how I feel about it. I dont think you should start selling cars without knowing about them. :)

opinions are opinions, you have your's, i have mine :)

But telling somone to shut up, just because you don't appreciate his opinion is plain sad :')

Everyone has is own opinion, and is free to express it wherever they want. And yes offcours I also (partly) understand your opinion. But that's just not how I feel about it. I dont think you should start selling cars without knowing about them. :)

This is a support page. Nothing you posted was of any use to anyone. Your opinion is of little consequence while people are trying to get their servers running for other people to play.

If anyone gets the Script Restriction #21 kick, this is the line that causes it.

5 createVehicleLocal !"\"createVehicleLocal\"," !"_point = \"Logic\" createVehicleLocal getPosATL _unit;" !"_object = _type createVehicleLocal _position;" !"_fl = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal getpos _v;" !"_lightArea = \"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal (getPosATL _flare);" !"_lightSpark = \"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal (getPosATL _flare);" !"_source = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal getpos (_this select 0);" !"_source = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal _pos;\n_source setParticleParams" !"_smoke = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal _pos;\n_smoke attachto [_v,[0,0,0],\"destructionEffect1\"];" !"_Crater= \"CraterLong\" createvehiclelocal [_pos select 0, _pos select 1, 0];\n_Crater setdir (_dir + (180 * _i));"

Removing it removed the kick, but that's only a temporary solution.

I would suggest that instead of removing that line you change the 5 at the beginning to a a 1. Changing that will allow the server to still log those occurrences but not kick for them.

I would suggest that instead of removing that line you change the 5 at the beginning to a a 1. Changing that will allow the server to still log those occurrences but not kick for them.

Yes, thanks guy who was actually helpful and didn't sway the thread off topic!

let me know if that does not solve it for you, it should, but often nothing with dayz is rocket science. So if that does not help you PM me and I will give you some other potential solutions. Don't want to post them here in fear of confusing people who only need the simple fix.

Back