BattlEye - RPG7V, Stinger allowance.

Jonassm

How do i allow this?
When i use RPG7V, i get kicked, pretty sure its createvehicle.txt something.
I've looked around in scripts.txt, and i've found something where it says //M136.
Which i could tell, probadly unblocks M136. Could i add //RPG7V //Stinger7V?

There's a couple options you may need to check.

The physical kick can come from two places - either the ammo type not being allowed, the weapon itself being in when it's a banned weapon, or something in the battleye area that's actively looking for those things and kicking you.

I'd check the easy option first. Dayz_Anim, config.cpp is where you should look. Make sure ALL of the ammo associated with the weapon you want to unlock is unlocked, as well as the weapon itself. If it's still not working after you do that, you may have to peruse the dayz_code>cfgammo.hpp and to a simular search for the ammo in here too.

If none of that did the trick, it's probably something in your battleye files - could be the createvehicle.txt, or the script.txt... or hell, any of them really.

Of course, the super easy way is to load @rmod. That pretty much unlocks all weapons.

There's a couple options you may need to check.

The physical kick can come from two places - either the ammo type not being allowed, the weapon itself being in when it's a banned weapon, or something in the battleye area that's actively looking for those things and kicking you.

I'd check the easy option first. Dayz_Anim, config.cpp is where you should look. Make sure ALL of the ammo associated with the weapon you want to unlock is unlocked, as well as the weapon itself. If it's still not working after you do that, you may have to peruse the dayz_code>cfgammo.hpp and to a simular search for the ammo in here too.

If none of that did the trick, it's probably something in your battleye files - could be the createvehicle.txt, or the script.txt... or hell, any of them really.

Of course, the super easy way is to load @rmod. That pretty much unlocks all weapons.
About that, i had rmod on when testing this...
I will try and recreate the kick, and give exact script restriction.

A "//" doesn't unblock something, it is a comment. This line is just not used by BattlEye then. You can't unblock something, you can only block things. The RPG is not allowed because of some line saying "5 RPG_" or similar, which will kick you when the class name appears on the server.

Done!
Got dayz.st delete 38,39,40,41
This will also allow use of nests now xD
(This is, in createvehicle.txt)

Glad I could help?

Another option could have been to change the 5's to 1's, (which issues a warning but doesn't kick).

Back