BEC multiple instances

Karl

Hey guys got an issues I need some help with.

I'm running a wasteland server next to my DayZ server and BEC does not want to work with the extra server. Despite the settings being correct which I have simply copied and pasted form the other server and changed the ports it does not work. It just sits at "waiting for server" Firewalls are disabled btw

Any ideas?

I do remember reading somewhere that you need to make a second config.cfg file or something of the sort, for every server instance your running for (and use the correct settings for it).

Thats all i know :)

The easiest way is to create multiple config files and to have each instance run a renamed version of the .exe so that BEC can properly connect to all of them.

The easiest way is to create multiple config files and to have each instance run a renamed version of the .exe so that BEC can properly connect to all of them.

I forgot I had made this topic. I have actually fixed this issue. It was because I HAD renamed the wasteland server to "wasteland.exe" seems BEC does not like anything other than arma2oaserv.exe unless you know something I don't?

I had created seperate folders for each BEC instance. with their own configs etc.

or you enter like this in the config..

# Set the name of your armaserver.exe if it has been renamed from armaoaserver.exe to something else!
# if the exe has its originale name. comment it out.
# DO NOT SET FULL PATH TO THE EXE FILE
ServerExeName = wasteland.exe

Back