BiPlane With M240? Oh Yes....

Its there in mine and I am also on 1.8.0.3..... link your server_monitor. What mod are you running and what map?

Yeaaaa yours is completely different. Thats strange. Ill see what i can find out. Are you experiencing any serious bugs or glitches? Im wondering if somehow this is an older file or something

No my old one where diffrent (like yours) and worked normal this is the new wich came with 1.8.0.3 reality.
No serious bugs or glitches only RPTlog Errors about the code itselve .....blablaAN2blaaa.... but Server runs normal still only the guns wont work.

Thx alot man, for taking the time to check. ist defently a weird one.

Yea ill ask around and see what i can find. Maybe we could try throwing a fresh one from mine or my buddies server and see if it works.

the directions are still the same. You find that exact same line it's just located in a different place within the text now. Try a text search (ctrl F)

The code is still fine, only on my 1.8.0.3 Server Monitor it comes after this part of code:

if (!(_type in SafeObjects )) then {
_damage = 1;
diag_log format["OBJ: %1 - %2 REMOVED", _object,_damage];
};
};

(Runs together with AH)

glad you got it working copper... for whatever reason your server monitor looks different than mine. Maybe a different pack? reality/bliss etc?

yep unfortunately yours is way different and I have no idea where you should insert the code man. You'll have to ask someone who kn0ws more about it than I.

yep unfortunately yours is way different and I have no idea where you should insert the code man. You'll have to ask someone who kn0ws more about it than I.
I been trying to ask for a over 2 weeks all over and no one can help

I been trying to ask for a over 2 weeks all over and no one can help
I don't know why everyones server monitor looks so different... very frustrating. I would Pm someone who seems to be in a lot of the threads helping people. But I don't really know how to do these things I just follow instructions.

Has anyone got this working on a DayZ.st server? Which providers have people gotten this to work with? I bought a second server to use for teaching myself how to add mods and not interfere with our regular server, but just can't get the M240 to work on our AN2_DZ Bi-Planes. I've tried every combination listed here with no success so far. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Im using a vilayer server and luckily my server monitor looks the same as it did when the original instructions were written. Some server providers seem to have changed this. I would try and look for similar things in the server monitor and just start slapping it in places you think it makes sense since its a test server you have nothing to lose. You could paste your server monitor or link us to it and maybe we could brainstorm...

Back