Black Forest Outpost - Chernarus

Hertizch

I've decided to start releasing the additions I've made for Taviana and Chernarus.
This place I've called, Black Forest Outpost, located around the Black Forest area.

01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
marker.png

This place is a military outpost with some good loot locations. It also acts as a checkpoint.

Install server-side:
Put the file blackForestOutpost.sqf somewhere in your server folder wherever you prefer.
Open server_functions.sqf and add in this line at the end:
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\blackForestOutpost.sqf";
Remember to change the path to where you placed the file.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Hi there ,

This is an amazing mod , and thanks for that.
Unfortunately It seems that the barracks are staking on each other. Thus , we have 5/6 doors to open before getting into the barracks.

We tried to correct the problem , but we couldn't find any solution. Any help please ?

Are you calling this from server_functions.sqf server side, or init.sqf on the mission side?

Then you need to call it like this:

if (isServer) then {
[] execVM "yourpath\blackForestOutpost.sqf";
};

Nice I'd like to use this as a Bandit camp on my overwatch server and populate it with a bunch of A.I.

I just followed all the steps placed the outpost file in my addons\buildings folder.
Added the line to my server_functions file and restarted the server and the outpost isnt there.

Any ideas?

can someone point me in the right direction on how to add AI Bandits to this please, I am hopefully going to make it an AI bandit camp. like Kflo.

If you open your AI config you will see they spawn in set markers.
Then open the place in the editor and place markers in the areas you want AI's to spawn (thin it's 5x5 in size). Then merge those marker locations with your AI config. If you are using sarge's AI's it's pretty straight forward! :)

In the SAR_cfg_grps_chernarus.sqf you can define static spawn markers. Create new ones of the markers you make in the editor!

Firstly many thanks to Hertizch for this code as I have managed to get things working to how we want it on our server.

We have no friendly AI on our server and I have put 3 lots of bandits in the camp and also 2 crates, 1 weapons crate and 1 vehicle parts.

Here is the link to Dropbox so it can be download, please make a backup of you files before updating with any code I have posted here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qg1wylem7mkk1gx/BlackForest__Extended.rar

Please note, use at your own risk and as mentioned I am no coder and it is working fine on our server without any problems (at the moment). Do not forget to make a backup of all files before putting the code I have put in the link.

Thank you, works great. One thing, one of the tents on the west side is in the air on the front side about 6". Through some 1/4 floor under and it looks good.
[TBs]Thug

Firstly many thanks to Hertizch for this code as I have managed to get things working to how we want it on our server.

We have no friendly AI on our server and I have put 3 lots of bandits in the camp and also 2 crates, 1 weapons crate and 1 vehicle parts.

Here is the link to Dropbox so it can be download, please make a backup of you files before updating with any code I have posted here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qg1wylem7mkk1gx/BlackForest__Extended.rar

Please note, use at your own risk and as mentioned I am no coder and it is working fine on our server without any problems (at the moment). Do not forget to make a backup of all files before putting the code I have put in the link.

Dead link for that file.

Back