Bliss Admin here, been awhile

I run Bliss with Chernarus, Utes, Panthera, Namalsk, Celle and Taviana. I noticed the new repo replaced Bliss, but also noticed the latest Bliss repo no longer had many of these worlds. I'm ashamed to admit I've been lax on updating my server, so I am not 100% certain what I've missed in the interim. Is there still support for Panthera, Namalsk, Celle and Taviana?

I'm sorry to invade, but I'm looking foward to see what Reality brings :D Good luck, guys!

The worlds were moved into external packages. blissrepo.com

Visad says that Reality Builder will stay compatible, so still worth remembering that site.

Yeah, I noticed the worlds on there but they seem to not be updated. Oh well, no huge loss really. I'm just eager to keep up with Chernarus and see 1.7.5.

Yeah, I noticed the worlds on there but they seem to not be updated. Oh well, no huge loss really. I'm just eager to keep up with Chernarus and see 1.7.5.

Since I didn't have access to the old Bliss repo, I merged all of the packages back into the new github. Since then, most of these have been removed as they are not needed with the latest builds of Reality. With Reality, we will be maintaining the branch as closely to the official release as possible, while providing support for the current database architecture.

Back