Bliss Taviana Setup issue

beowolfschaefer

Staff member
I'm trying to set up a bliss server with the new Taviana map. Everything works except vehicles. When I run the spawn vehicle script manually it inserts a bunch of Chenarus vehicles from what I can tell.

I'm pretty sure I just need to run the db_utility like it says in the install instructions here
If you are using a world other than Chernarus, run perl db_utility.pl setworld <world_name>, where <world_name> is the name of the world you specified when running build.pl.
But whenever I try I just get this:

Code:
C:\DayZ\Bliss\DayZ-Private-master>perl db_utility.pl --setworld tavi --name dayztavi --pass 123456
INFO: Connecting to localhost:dayztavi as user dayz
FATAL: Unrecognized command.

It obviously connects to the db without issue but then craps out. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

Let me know what you think of Taviana, I am getting better hardware so I would love to run another server on a new map.

I tested it before and it needs work. Some of the custom models seem to cause some bad FPS drops and the map badly needs wrecks added. It feels really sterile. The layout and such are nice and the map is huge but there are sections where you run down a road lined by all identical unenterable buildings with no variation and it hurts the immersion a bit.

That said with some tweaking and detail work it could be one of the best maps.

Back