Blue Phenoix Admin Tools Not Working

My admin tools are not working I even used a Epoch tutorial,I did everything correctly.
If you need any files to look at please do ask !
Im Using DayZ Epoch 1.0.3.1

I sorta got a problem aswell.
When I log in I get the scrollmenu right away, but when I select something it excecutes the action and... Poof, the menu is gone forever (till I relog).
Any known fix for this?

I sorta got a problem aswell.
When I log in I get the scrollmenu right away, but when I select something it excecutes the action and... Poof, the menu is gone forever (till I relog).
Any known fix for this?

Make sure you have your playerIDs in Activate.sqf and AdminToolsMain.sqf

Unless you have an antihack filtering it somehow, then the only reason it would not be working is if your playerIDs are not in ALL the locations.
If you for example only had it in Activate.sqf and not AdminToolsMain.sqf you would get the "Admin Tools" scroll option, but hitting it would just make it dissapear like you are describing.

Can you pastebin and link your Activate.sqf and AdminToolsMain.sqf?

What's the content of Eexcute.sqf?

Also you're missing something.

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["63722758","36081990"]) then {
adminmenu =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Tools Menu", [3], "#USER:ToolsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["Weapon Kits", [5], "#USER:WeaponMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["Shields Menu", [6], "#USER:ShieldMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
    ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]

];} <---

Okay so I got that working but for the BE Filters,We changed them to how your supposed to fix them but they didn''t work so what could be causing this issue

Back