Blue-Phoenix Admin Tools "Vehicle Spawning Fix"

DeanReid

Hi, firstly I'd like to introduce myself, My name is Dean and I'm the Server Developer for our DayZ Epoch Server, well now thats out the way.. now I'm not sure if this is the right topic this should be in so If its wrong, could an Admin Move it please? :)

Basically I'm here to help people with the Blue-Phoenix Admin Tools Vehicle and TP Problem, basically ever since 1.0.3.0 came out with the new Anti-Hack I've been searching top to bottom on the forums and haven't found a single post that helped with the vehicle problem, Basically I got bored and started screwing around with the server files, and I finally managed to fix the problem, I've uploaded a Server.PBO and Mission.PBO for DayZ Epoch Chernarus on Linux which includes the following

• Vehicle Spawn Fix
  • Wicked AI (Linux Only)
  • Blue-Phoenix Admin Tools
  • R3F Artillery and Logistics (Pre-Configured for Epoch)
  • and SARGE
That is all there is nothing else added to the files, I've also Included the Server.pbo fix on the GitHub Readme if anyone doesn't want to use the Mission files, I must warn you though, I've tested this for a few hours and it works perfectly fine for all vehicles, from what I am aware of, This should Work without SARGE, But I highly doubt it and I've not tested if it does, So if you don't use SARGE, I suggest you start to make it easier on yourselves.

I take no credit for these addons,

Credits Go To:
  • SARGE
  • BluePhoenix
  • R3F
  • Mark (WAI)

GitHub Link : https://github.com/deannreid/DayZEpoch-VehicleFix

Any problems with this fix Please leave a message, If its something specific to the mods then post a message on their support forums,

Problems that come to me should be something like, The server is saying that there are missing files or cant find them

Last edited:
Back