Blur Anti-Hack "You have been kicked off of the game"

HEROTHOR

Anyone, know why all my players keep getting kicked? I right before players get kicked the server, starts lagging hardcore then everyone gets kicked off the game.

I'm using Blur PRO Anti-Hack Latest version, 1.7.7.1 on the server 103718 for the server version. I set signature checks to check V1 and V2, because players sometimes getting kicked for wrong signature files. The players that couldnt join now can join, but whenever I get up from my computer and come back everyone has been kicked including myself ;(

I will give a donation to anyone who can help me fix this problem

Have this problem too! I use a older version atm to get rid of the problem But i can 100% confirm its the new anti hack thats kicking people. Older anti hack = fine new one = kicks and lag after 30 minutes or so.

Running dayz.st with almost no addons.

Hello, I'll add you now. Blur, just replied said he's watching his server for the same issue. My test server for somereason runs it fine. My main server crashes. I have no idea. I have to get some sleep, I'll be up in a couple hours. If you still are avaialbe. I'll be on all day. I'm just sleep deprived, working on this issue constantly. Thanks for your reply!

Blur, just said they have a new version, that should fix this issue. I haven't gotten the email yet, server keeps crashing. :(

Herothor, My first gutshot reaction is that you have a script addition you have not whitelisted OR as in the case of the new antihack, you might have Fred's zombiesheild.sqf file, in which a banned variable needs to be removed from your AH.sqf :0

are you still having issues with this? I could clear this up for you in two shakes..

Herothor, My first gutshot reaction is that you have a script addition you have not whitelisted OR as in the case of the new antihack, you might have Fred's zombiesheild.sqf file, in which a banned variable needs to be removed from your AH.sqf :0

are you still having issues with this? I could clear this up for you in two shakes..

Nah, it's definitely the old menu. Happened with me too. They re-updated and went back to the old version of the menu. The 'new' version was also susceptible to hackers

basically one bad line of code was causing problems in one version, not the newest tho ;) if there are problems its better to contact instead of making a post here because i barely read on here,
greetings
chris

basically one bad line of code was causing problems in one version, not the newest tho ;) if there are problems its better to contact instead of making a post here because i barely read on here,
greetings
chris
bullcrap, you guys just dont want people to know your anti hack is garbage, back doored and easily bypassed... even your blurgaming website was hacked.

I bought their anti hack, and hackers where still able to mass kick and destroy buildings.

I realized, the same people who made my anti hack are the same people making the hacks.

blur gaming anti hack is a ripp off

Well and then you woke up and saw Santa was watching you while his hunicorn ate the breakfast your mum made. Suddenly you heard a loud scream, turned around and saw her looking at the front door when hangender appeared and told you "PIFF I AM YOUR SPERM DONOR AND I AM THE CREATER OF THE UNIVERSE HAHAHAHA" and showed you a naked picture of a hot girl. Then you realised this all wasn't a dream and your life is crap so you came here and tried making other things crap aswell, but no mate - simply no. You are just telling bullcrap. Thanks for wasting my time and have a nice day ;)

Well and then you woke up and saw Santa was watching you while his hunicorn ate the breakfast your mum made. Suddenly you heard a loud scream, turned around and saw her looking at the front door when hangender appeared and told you "PIFF I AM YOUR SPERM DONOR AND I AM THE CREATER OF THE UNIVERSE HAHAHAHA" and showed you a naked picture of a hot girl. Then you realised this all wasn't a dream and your life is crap so you came here and tried making other things crap aswell, but no mate - simply no. You are just telling bullcrap. Thanks for wasting my time and have a nice day ;)

I bought your blur gaming anti hack, then your site http://www.blurgaming.com/ was hacked. I tried contacting http://www.blurgaming.com/ for days, but you guys were to busying figuring out how they hacked your site....

all the while people kept hacking my server while running blur gaming anti hack which never worked...

this is not bullcrap, this is the truth.

I paid for your anti hack, your site got hacked, your anti hack never worked, tried to contact you guys, never got a response...

thats what happened, if you say im lying then your also saying http://www.blurgaming.com/ was never hacked, and you know it was...

nope i dont know it was hacked, i know it was dooxxed but nothing more. Also blur sells diffrent antihacks, very diffrent versions and he sends updates very often. so you cant say its shit unless you say all antihacks existing are shit and even then, you are just wrong.

When was the page hacked and why do you know about it but I don't?
My site never got hacked, dont get this wrong I am not Blur so you didn't pay me but with your comments you made not just my but also hangenders work bad. Stated wrong things.

contact me in a priv chat if you want to talk

nope i dont know it was hacked, i know it was dooxxed but nothing more. Also blur sells diffrent antihacks, very diffrent versions and he sends updates very often. so you cant say its shit unless you say all antihacks existing are shit and even then, you are just wrong.

When was the page hacked and why do you know about it but I don't?
My site never got hacked, dont get this wrong I am not Blur so you didn't pay me but with your comments you made not just my but also hangenders work bad. Stated wrong things.

contact me in a priv chat if you want to talk
what is it with you guys bring people into this who have nothing to do with anything.

blur is blaming oxx for hacking his site...but what about the fact that anti hack will not and never could stop server nukers?

hangenders, who ever that is, I dont know why your bringing a man who coded the choo-choo train into this http://opendayz.net/threads/choochoo-trains-script.9468/

dont know what he has to do with any of this...

I think people, who pay money for an anti-hack should be told ahead to time, it wont stop server nukes... thats just honest business

I am out. I told you what to do if you want/need help and stop spreading your lack of knowledge regarding this topic zzzzz

1314029819767.png

Back