Blur Gaming Custom Spawn Tutorial

Hiya RichyM92 ! may i ask u something? can u give me your filter for the line 126 please? i realy need it :)
Thanks for your help

hey bio can u give me more details plese?, i just put this !"playerspawn.sqf" in line 133? i dont understand i can put that at the bottom of the scripts?, do u put !"playerspawn.sqf" alone and nothing more?
Thanks

I have at the end of line 133
Code:
5 "rspawn" !"rspawn = 'spawn'" !"rspawncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'spawn.sqf')" !"rspawncode" !"playerspawn.sqf"

is there a way to get it just to play on new spawns and not everytime i log in? the question seems to be ignored every time it comes up.

thanks

I use this script minus the music, to send a little welcome message to the players. Is it possible to add something to this, so after it sends the private message near the bottom of the screen, it sends a global message to the whole server that says something like "Player ABC just spawned!"

I use this script minus the music, to send a little welcome message to the players. Is it possible to add something to this, so after it sends the private message near the bottom of the screen, it sends a global message to the whole server that says something like "Player ABC just spawned!"

I think you can do something like that on player_spawn. Sure I have see a tutorial for it somewhere, will try look it out tomorrow.

Posting this incase anyone else has a problem.
What i did was went to Battleye/Scripts.txt
Found Line 126 was just

But on Line 133 there was
Code:
5 "rspawn" !"rspawn = 'spawn'" !"rspawncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'spawn.sqf')" !"rspawncode"
Changed the 5 to a 1
Which should look like this now
Code:
1 "rspawn" !"rspawn = 'spawn'" !"rspawncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'spawn.sqf')" !"rspawncode"

just leave code the way it is and add !"playerspawn.sqf" to it like this
Code:
5 "rspawn" !"playerspawn.sqf" !"rspawn = 'spawn'" !"rspawncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'spawn.sqf')" !"rspawncode"

the music sound doesnt work for me at all,Im always getting "something went wrong screen"

did you define the music in the desription.ext... because if the music was broken, your server would still run. and if you have more than one sound config that will mess it up too

Back