Bug/Error on Pwnoz0r's Pack

Flazh

Hi everyone, i have tryed a lot to fix this "bug" i start with copy & paste the Arma 2 content and Arma 2 OA content to a new created folder, after that i copy & paste Pwn's files from git, and when i starts the server, theres no errors at all, and every table is correct, but when i try to connect to the server, and im in the server lobby its looking fine, but when i click "Submit" or whatever to get to the map, my dayz for some reason "Freezes" when its fully loaded, and a weird low volume sound is comming up, and a new popup window pops up called "HiveExt cfgdayz" and for some reason, i think the pack is bugged, as i doesn't have this kind of problem, when i run the lite version for DayZ+. Could someone help me with this bug/error?

- Flazh

Are you using the newest build? If you are, you're not supposed to be using it. I said wait until 1.7.5 was officially released, which was supposed to be yesterday.

I am using the newest build, i though i could use it. If thats the problem, i hope they release the new version of DayZ soon. :/

Back