"CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E" error when starting server. See screen shot.

kuplion

Please see this screen shot..

e3Biv09.png

I have reinstalled my Arma 2 CO on my server. Reinstalled DayZ, removed any tweaks/mods to the mission file (everything worked in 1.7.6.1) and still this error persists. It's stopping my server from restarting correctly as I need to click OK on this prompt.

Any thoughts?

You have to go into Expansions/beta/expansions then copy the files.
Then go to Expansion/Addons and paste them in there.
Then you don't have to nanny your server ;)

Ah ok. Is there any reason for that? I've never had to do that before, not at all for Bliss or for Reality until now?

lol I'm fine with that. :)

Whilst I've got you here though, I'm getting a kicked for script restriction #44 now I'm on 1.7.7.1. BE filters are up-to-date.

Any thoughts?

Check your script log and look for the reason behind the number eg #44 "restriction thing"
Then go to your scripts.txt and search for line 44 which will not be line 44 if your looking in notepad++ as the script lines start at 0 and does not count blank or commented lines.
When you do find the line that "restriction thing" refers to you can add at the end of that specific line:
!"restriction thing"
Or you can change the 5 to a 1 its up to you.

I am not sure if you have the right filters though as mine do not start to kick until about past line #190 maybe mine are wrong.

I add a line to the config that makes it look in this location. So hopefully we will not need to copy these files any longer. Also, make sure your using the battleye scripts from the package not the ones off old repository. The repository has moved. I added an update scripts cmd file that will help with updating the scripts when needed.

no need to copy files around...
just edit your startparameter like this...
Code:
"-mod=@dayz;@reality_1.chernarus;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion"

just add
Code:
"Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion"
to the string and you will be fine...

i cant get my CA_commonityconfigurationproject_E and i did the things you said but when i got there was only bin.pbo and languagecore.pbo

Back