Can someone write me a line for fps in my debug real fast?

DangerRuss

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Im using
http://dayz.st/w/Debug_Monitor

and I've added a line or two already, but Im interested in adding FPS to this and not sure how to write it. Im also interested in adding some colors and don't have the faintest idea on how to do that, could someone link me to a good tut on coloring the letters? Thanks for any help guys. Mainly want that FPS, the colors would be neat but not a must.

define the variables:

Code:
_tL = ((10800 - time) / 60);
_tL = round(_tL);

call the line:

Code:
<t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left' color='#FFCC00'>Time until restart:</t><t size='0.75'font='Bitstream'align='right' color='#FFCC00'>%11mins</t><br/>

add the variable that is called:

Code:
,dayz_playerName,r_player_blood,round _humanity,_killsH,_killsB,_kills,_headShots,(round diag_fps),(count entities "zZombie_Base"),
({alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base"),(_tL)];

Thanks Cen, I'll give it a shot.. wish me luck lol

Just had a look, Im going to have to try and figure out the way to get the minutes until server reset to show up... I can't seem to figure it out...My server resets every 6 hours. So 60 * 6 = 360 that's what I was going for... Also the FPS only tells me what my FPS is, everyone else it tells them they have 0.... here's my code.. tell me what Im doing wrong!

Code:
if (isNil "custom_monitor") then {custom_monitor = true;} else {custom_monitor = !custom_monitor;};

while {custom_monitor} do
{
    _kills =        player getVariable["zombieKills",0];
    _killsH =        player getVariable["humanKills",0];
    _killsB =        player getVariable["banditKills",0];
    _humanity =        player getVariable["humanity",0];
    _headShots =    player getVariable["headShots",0];
    _tL = ((360 - time) / 60);
    _tL = round(_tL);
    hintSilent parseText format ["
    <t size='2'font='Bitstream'align='center'>%1</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Blood:</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream'align='right'>%2</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Humanity:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%3</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Murders:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%4</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Bandits Killed:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%5</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Zombies Killed:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%6</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Headshots:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%7</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Survived:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%8 Days</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>FPS:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%6</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Time until restart:</t><t size='0.75'font='Bitstream'align='right' color='#FFCC00'>%11mins</t><br/>
    <t size='2'font='Bitstream'align='center'color='#FFCC00'>W.I.C.K.E.D.</t><br/>

",dayz_playerName,r_player_blood,round _humanity,_killsH,_killsB,_kills,_headShots,dayz_Survived,(round diag_fps),(360-(round(serverTime/60)))];
sleep 1;
};

Try this:

Code:
f (isNil "custom_monitor") then {custom_monitor = true;} else {custom_monitor = !custom_monitor;};

{
_clientfps =round diag_fps;
    _tL = ((21600 - time) / 60);
    _tL = round(_tL);
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Blood:</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream'align='right'>%2</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Humanity:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%3</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Murders:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%4</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Bandits Killed:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%5</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Zombies Killed:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%6</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Headshots:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%7</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Survived:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%8 Days</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>FPS:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%6</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Time until restart:</t><t size='0.75'font='Bitstream'align='right' color='#FFCC00'>%11mins</t><br/>
    <t size='2'font='Bitstream'align='center'color='#FFCC00'>W.I.C.K.E.D.</t><br/>

",dayz_playerName,r_player_blood,round _humanity,_killsH,_killsB,_kills,_headShots,dayz_Survived,(_clientfps),(_tL)];
sleep 1;
};

If I want to remove the headshots/zombie kills can I simpy delete those lines without messing the rest up? also will the minutes be accurate for a 6 hour restart server? Thanks a lot for helping me out I still don't have the hang of this stuff yet.

Yes just remove the following for headshots and zombie kills

_kills = player getVariable["zombieKills",0];
_headShots = player getVariable["headShots",0];

_kills,_headShots

awesome thanks it shows up but I still don't see anything next to minutes for the server reset, how do I do that? I think that's where I messed it all up last time, trying to figure that part out.

I copied what CEN wrote basically to the letter, but FPS sits at 0, days survived is at 'any' and time till restart is blank with min sitting their, the rest works perfectly.

whole code:

Code:
if (isNil "custom_monitor") then {custom_monitor = true;} else {custom_monitor = !custom_monitor;};

{
_clientfps =round diag_fps;
    _tL = round(_tL);
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Time until restart:</t><t size='0.75'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%11mins</t><br/>
    <t size='2'font='Bitstream'align='center'>569th Server</t><br/>

",dayz_playerName,r_player_blood,round _humanity,_killsH,_killsB,_kills,_headShots,dayz_Survived,(_clientfps),(_tL)];
sleep 1;
};

You gotta change your %# for FPS and Restart to match the number in the array below it.

So for FPS it should be %9 and for restart it needs to be %10

Right now you are using %6 for FPS which is Zombies killed and %11 for restart which doesn't even exist.

:D

Gonna change the percentages and give it a shot, but out of curiosity, do I need to change
that number to represent the total number of minutes my server runs before restart? For example my server restarts every 6 hours so would it be 360?

Back