Can't get Sarge AI to work..Please help.

Can someone tell me what the .gitattributes file and the .gitignore file in the Sarge AI Master is? I am trying to add Sarge AI to my server, but having issues. I'm trying to find out why I can't get the script to work, and wondered what these two files are for, because I didn't find any mention of them in the read me file.

they are not needed, they are part of the github functionality. check the readme, it's clearly stated which files you need.

Sarge

I don't remember how many times I have gone over my server files...and I still haven't found the problem. Probably from lack of sleep...I know it's probably something extremely simple. The server runs..but no AI showing up.

If someone could take a look for me, I'd be extremely thankful. I enabled the SAR_DEBUG and SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG at one point, but the only thing showing up in my arma2oaserver.RPT is:

Code:
20:31:55  Error Missing {
20:31:55 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\init.sqf, line 59
20:31:55 Error in expression <\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf"; 
};

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbe>
20:31:55  Error position: <};

I'm running a Survival Servers server, and I have the following already installed on it (Sarge AI script was to be the last):
RMOD2.1
SS-Antihack
Auto Refuel
Self Bloodbag
Vehicle Parts Removal

House Lighting

I found the issue. My init.sqf wasn't the problem. My issue was in the server_cleanup.fsm. The AI script changes to that file were clashing with another script I added that had already changed one of the same lines.

Thanks for your help though.

Back