Can't get wasteland color correction to work

EpOcH91

I have tried all the suggestions on this site. I just do not know what i am doing wrong.

Here is my init.sqf:
Code:
/* 
    INITILIZATION
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 1502;                    //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
enableRadio false;

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "compiles.sqf";            //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

if ((!isServer) && (isNull player) ) then
{
waitUntil {!isNull player};
waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if ((!isServer) && (player != player)) then
{
  waitUntil {player == player};
  waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if (isServer) then {
    _serverMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
[] execVM "atmosphere.sqf"; 
};

execVM "effects.sqf";

in my effects.sqf:

Code:
_hndl = ppEffectCreate ["colorCorrections", 1501];
_hndl ppEffectEnable true;
_hndl ppEffectAdjust [ 1, 1, 0, [0, 0.04, 0, -0.01],[0, 0, 0, 1.58],[-0.11, -0.11, -0.11, 0]];
// find your own values by using the ppeffects demo mission linked somewhere here
_hndl ppEffectCommit 3;
//tells it how long the effect needs to be fully visible, 0 is instant

What am I doing wrong? I would like it to be visible as soon as the player enters the server and disappear at night, if possible). No matter what I try it doesn't change.

I have used these threads as guides:

nvm, got it working.

Changed
Code:
_hndl ppEffectCommit 3;

to

Code:
_hndl ppEffectCommit o;

Also Changed
Code:
_hndl ppEffectAdjust [ 1, 1, 0, [0, 0.04, 0, -0.01],[0, 0, 0, 1.58],[-0.11, -0.11, -0.11, 0]];

to

Code:
_hndl ppEffectAdjust [1, 1, 0, [0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0], [0.8*2, 0.5*2, 0.0, 0.7], [0.9, 0.9, 0.9, 0.0]];

What does this effect look like? And is that all that you have in your effects.sqf?

Also does it have to look like this in the init.sqf

Code:
if (!isDedicated) then {
    [] execVM "weather\effects.sqf";
};

or just the

execVM "effects.sqf"; at the very bottom?

Yes that is all i have in my effects.sqf. I have all my weather effects in atmosphere.sqf.

I just put execVM "effects.sqf"; at the very bottom of my init.sqf.

It's really bright, especially the sky. I am trying to figure out how to make it "less bright", haven't figured out what to change ppEffectAdjust to. If you turn the brightness of your game all the way down, it looks nice. I'd like to have it so that is not necessary.

Back