Celle Bug Reports

Graz

Please post any bug reports here or pm me.

if you see "- Fixed" it will most likely be present until the next version
if you see "- Dayz Mod issue" it means that this is present in the dayz code and will be unable to be fixed in Celle until a new version of Dayz is released

Current Version: V1.8
Known Bugs:

Please report any bugs, including battleye kicks
Thanks!

Updated Battleye scripts - 14/2/2013 - Please install these before making further bug reports!

Attachments

• createvehicle.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 35
  • remotecontrol.txt
    4 bytes · Views: 28
  • scripts.txt
    43 KB · Views: 29
  • setvariable.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 27
Is MOD specifications when using normal ammo to gun silencer, the zombie is to react?

Is MOD specifications when using normal ammo to gun silencer, the zombie is to react?

Depends on the gun and ammunition. For the most part yes.

The bullet and gun each make a firing sound, so unless your weapon and ammunition are designed to be silent, you will make some noise. Some silent weapons can also be heard by zombies, just at a shorter range then the normal versions

I can understand.

Zombie has been actively attacked when using normal ammunition to P90 SD, even though such sounds should be small.

I use the guns and ammunition of the same attribute.
It seems the same thing is happening in other firearm silencer.

The P90 is a very loud smg. It packs a punch to make up for it and has 50 rounds. The silenced is quiter, but can still be heard from some distance. Unfortunately the Dayz zombies either hear or don't, the main edge the P90sd gives is that you can still hear it, but knowing where the shot came from is much harder.

There's 5 fuel points on the map.
It's a little scarce but finding a Jerry can is almost always enough to get you there.

My servers spawn you with no items, so it may have carried over to the default. Most server admins will add their own loadout to fresh spawns.

probably nothing serious but here's a RPT error comming from the reality-pkg :)

Code:
Version 1.62.101480
File z\addons\dayz_code\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 436: '/CfgVehicles/Clan_Delta2.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line

A
probably nothing serious but here's a RPT error comming from the reality-pkg :)

Code:
Version 1.62.101480
File z\addons\dayz_code\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 436: '/CfgVehicles/Clan_Delta2.displayName': Missing ';' at the end of line

I just found out by myself and wanted to post it here.
However you can fix this yourself, by unpacking server_code.pbo and looking for CfgVehicles.hhp and adding a ';' at the end of the line. (exactly as the messages tells...)

Nope, that is a different error.

However, fixing the cfgVehicle.hhp error results in a new error:

21:41:38 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\object_pickupAction.sqf not found

now im lost... :(

The floodlights are fine in the updated version, it's just some anti-hacker code that dayz put in.

The missing semi-colon has been fixed and will be in the next version.

i fixed that ; myself too :) no idea if i have to resign the pbo or not since its just a 1 character edit :p

Should be fine as it's all located in the dayz_server, which isn't signed or checked and isn't run client side.

1. Also with Skins like the Hazzad Suit you semm not to be able to make that new roll-jump. (Can someone verify that?)

2. Sometimes, the inventory seems not to be saved. I cannot make out when it happens (not yet) but it is confirmed from serveral players.

Back