Chernarus UK/EU - Dogs, Salvage, Custom Loot, 10k View Dist, AntiHack & More

Twisted

Looking for a customised server, run by mature admins and relatively cheat free? This is just that. We were fed up of admins abusing their powers and hackers ruining the game so we decided to found our own server and write a custom antihack for it. And with 2 of us being coders, naturally we built up a list of scripts and custom content as well. And don't worry, while it is a lot of scripts, we've been careful to preserve the true survival atmosphere that is DayZ.

Remember, if you like this server and want to see it keep growing, post a comment below and tell others about it, we can only spread the word so far by ourselves ;)

And if you have anything you'd like to see changed or added to the server, we welcome feedback so post it below :)

10k View distance - (I'll post some better screenshots of scripts later :p)
4KTrKr3.jpg

Info
IP: 5.63.147.148:3204
TeamSpeak: Weltenfall.net

Rules
1. No Cheats or Hacks
2. Don't Log Out During Combat
3. No Voice In Side Chat

Settings
50 Player Slots
300 Vehicles
Veteran
Third Person
Crosshairs
BattlEye
UK Based Server

Scripts & Custom Content (Grey means in development)
Auto Refueling
Heli Lifting
Towing
Vehicle Part Salvage
Vehicle Fuel Syphon
Sit on Vehicles
Custom Loot
Extra Buildings
More Heli Crashes
Short Day/Night Cycle
Dynamic Weather & Snow
Full Moon
Random Starter Gear
Random Starter Skins
Attack Dogs
Upto 10k View Distance
Debug Monitor
AntiHack

Hey, I know this isn't related to your post... but I recently got my own dayz server and I am looking for someone who is familiar with modding with TCAdmin and PhpMyAdmin. If you could help me or teach me anything about modding or how to get started with mods I would greatly appreciate it. I may reward you :)

Skype - VirtualxVirus
Xfire - Yourdeathbyderrick
Email - [email protected]

Back