Choose Male or Female

MartinBe

Yep. Since an upgrade, the female gender has missing.
So my question is is it possible to add female gender, because it's a little bit sexist ...

easier just to assign a woman a custom loadout with the skin in it, as they are that rare

Yep. Since an upgrade, the female gender has missing.
So my question is is it possible to add female gender, because it's a little bit sexist ...

Yes, would love to know how to do this! I had a thread about this no one answered though =(

I am thinking of creating a Gender Selection option that would only appear for fresh spawns and would work similar to my wardrobe. Once a player spawns in for the first time or after dying they will receive the scroll wheel option to "Select Gender". They will be able to choose from Male or Female survivor skins and once selected will be locked to that skin for that life, unless they become a bandit or hero of course.

Only issue with that fred, is when they get tired of not being able to change skins, I fixed the ghillie suit on my server, but they switch back to a man when they put on civ clothes, could fix this if it made a database entry on the selection i suppose but they still cant use the soldier/camo without turning into a man

its a shame there is so many banned skins in the dayz code :( Rus_hooker for the bandit women, secretary for the hero woman

Only issue with that fred, is when they get tired of not being able to change skins, I fixed the ghillie suit on my server, but they switch back to a man when they put on civ clothes, could fix this if it made a database entry on the selection i suppose but they still cant use the soldier/camo without turning into a man

its a shame there is so many banned skins in the dayz code :( Rus_hooker for the bandit women, secretary for the hero woman

If wearing those other skins is a priority for them, then they can just choose Male from the start. It would still be nice for servers to have the option for a female player to choose a female skin at the start. The females on my server are happy with just having access to the female survivor and bandit skins for now.

Yeh its just if they decide after 2 months of playing, they dont want the skin anymore ull have to go delete the profile table, not to big of a deal i suppose, or u cud add the option to new spawn only using the halo jump coding for dayzplayerlogin2 select 2 thing

Yeh its just if they decide after 2 months of playing, they dont want the skin anymore ull have to go delete the profile table, not to big of a deal i suppose, or u cud add the option to new spawn only using the halo jump coding for dayzplayerlogin2 select 2 thing

I was planning on using the same system as halo jump to check for a fresh spawn. What did you think I was saying? haha

Code:
pathtoclothing = "wardrobe\clothing\";
EXECscript1 = 'player execVM "'+pathtoclothing+'%1"';
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["0000000","000000"]) then {
wardrobe =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Donor Clothing", [2], "#USER:WardrobeDayZ", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["Donor Clothing 2", [3], "#USER:WardrobeCustom", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
            ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]

];} else {
wardrobe =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Gender Selection Clothing", [2], "#USER:WardrobeDayZ2", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
];
};

WardrobeCustom =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Rocket Uniform", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"rocket.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Desert Rocket Uniform", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"desert_rocket.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Desert Camo Clothing", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"desert_clothes.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Desert Soldier Uniform", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"desert_soldier.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Desert Green Uniform", [6],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"desert_green_soldier.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["US Soldier Uniform", [7],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"us_soldier.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Czech Soldier Uniform", [8],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"czech_soldier.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
];

WardrobeDayZ =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Male Suvivor", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"survivor_male.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Female Suvivor", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"survivor_female.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Male Bandit", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"bandit_male.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Female Bandit", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"bandit_female.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Camo Clothing", [6],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"camo_clothes.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Ghillie Suit", [7],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"ghille.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Soldier Uniform", [8],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"soldier.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
];

WardrobeDayZ2 =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Male Suvivor", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"survivor_male.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Female Suvivor", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"survivor_female.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Male Bandit", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"bandit_male.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Female Bandit", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"bandit_female.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
];

WardrobeFake =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Rocket Uniform", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"fake.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Desert Rocket Uniform", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"fake.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Desert Camo Clothing", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"fake.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Desert Soldier Uniform", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"fake.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Desert Green Uniform", [6],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"fake.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["US Soldier Uniform", [7],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"fake.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Czech Soldier Uniform", [8],  "", -5, [["expression", format[EXECscript1,"fake.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
];
showCommandingMenu "#USER:wardrobe";

This is my setup

Back