Coder needed! Help with Heli lift/towing script and Grabbing parts of vehicles

ArchMelleck

Hi im looking for a coder who would be willing enough to help me out with my coding because it isn't turning out so great and im needing help, if you are wondering i use Dayz.st so the only files i can give you is Dayz_mission.pbo/Dayz_server.pbo i already have a debug monitor and Custom heli loot added in so i need someones help to add these other scripts! thanks

the dayz code is for the remove parts u just have to put this in your inti. file to make it work im on dayz.st server too

//Load in compiled functions
//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf"; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf"; //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

for the lift and tow BTC Logistic just put in the init

_logistic = execVM "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf";

_logistic = execVM "=BTC=_LogisticTow\=BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf";

u need to put this#include "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Lift\=BTC=_Hud.h" in the description file right under the diagHit=1;

#include "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Lift\=BTC=_Hud.h"

i put my inti.sqf so u can look at it to know where to put everything

Attachments

• dayz_code.pbo
    85 KB · Views: 64
  • =BTC=_Logistic.pbo
    22.8 KB · Views: 70
  • =BTC=_LogisticTow.pbo
    39.3 KB · Views: 73
  • init.sqf
    2.3 KB · Views: 90
its a arma pbo and i can extract it fine i use pbo manager
Hm i use Pbo viewer i just tried to use cpbo both don't work i will send you my dayz_mission pbo and also i already have a custom debug set on it under the file name fixes

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    496.3 KB · Views: 32
OK I used your scripts and PBOs but all I get after configuring it all together is the "waiting for host" screen. It doesn't progress from that. Any idea why? My PBO is already customized and this is it after trying to add in your scripts. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    391.9 KB · Views: 12
Back