Come join us on our server! Sandy Bay Survival PVE

Charles

Server Info:
We are a small server of only a couple of members so far, looking to expand abit. We are a PVE Only server *atm* maybe at a later date will change over, maybe not, maybe will do a PVP at night, PVE at day, or a specified PVP time? Who knows, possibilities are endless. We do run the RMod so that will need to be installed before you can join the server, but! With the RMod, we are able to add in so many more vehicles than the normal DayZ, such as! A-10 Warhog, Harrier, F35-B *VOTL* Aircraft, Many different Heli's throughout the Arma2 and Arma2:OA game. Server is restarted every 6 Hours *ATM* At which any broken/destroyed vehicles will be respawned and up for grabs. We currently have all vehicles *or most* that Arma2 and Arma2:OA have/allow, and hope to be adding more very soon *if at all possible :p*. We're a friendly server and are just getting started *so bear in mind we have alot to learn* and just want to expand our community alittle, if you have any questions please email me at [email protected] and I will reply as soon as possible.

Server Rules:
PVP is not allowed by any circumstance *as stated above may change overtime*, Camp Stealing is not allowed *if you see a place where it looks as if someone placed the vehicles there, such as not at an airfield for aircraft/heli's, and a multitude of them in one area, leave it alone and do not steal from tents*, I'm not sure about body looting, I suppose ask first and if the person says you can have whats on him, take it, if not then leave that alone as well. NO HACKING!! And please, do not beg for vehicles to be spawned, we have already maxed out spawn's for vehicles so if you cannot find one, then ask one of us admins *Stat, Michael, FlashPoint, or myself Charles* for a pickup or where the nearest untaken vehicle is. ATM that are all the rules, other than that just have fun.

Server Name:
Sandy Bay Survival PVE-Chernaus-Rmod (look it up on DayZ Commander)

Server IP/Port:
IP/Port: 173.193.48.173:3204
We are running DayZ 1.7.6.1 *Despite DayZ commander stating we are running 1.7.6, not sure why it's doing that but we are running the latest DayZ none the less, so make sure you have 1.7.6.1 installed*

We Hope to see you very soon!! Have fun and Keep On Gaming!

Back