Create Custom Vehicle Spawns

Planek

People already saw this over on the old Bliss forums but since they were shut down I figured I'd move it over here.

Basically, what this php script does is parse through a mission.sqf file looking for created vehicles. It then adds those vehicles to your database as spawn points making spawn creation much easier.

To create your spawns, load up arma 2 oa and go to the main menu. Hit Alt+E and select your map and it should open up a 2D Editor. Once there, create a center, a group, and a unit to make your mission saveable and then begin spawning vehicles throughout the map. When you're done save the mission. The file should be located under your C:/Users/(Your User)/Documents/Arma 2(or Arma 2 other profiles)/missions/your mission/mission.sqf. Input that file into the php script and it should work

Here's the download: http://www.mediafire.com/?5f8a6w97hy5d3j6

which tool i needed to launch that php script? I set my whole database right, the missions.sqf too but i cant still get this to run

easily open with firefox?

here are my errors now, i get many errors from this ,,type" ( not only post_bike_w, many others more and different lines, like 59, 57

Code:
Warning: max(): When only one parameter is given, it must be an array in D:\xampp\htdocs\downloads\dbparser.php on line 113
Inserting new Class Name, Post_bike_W, at index, 1

Yeah it throws an error when you dont have anything in your vehicle table. It's okay it still works.

Okay, I opened the 3d editor and placed down the new units and tried to use this to import spawns for the new vehicles.

Everything is setup correctly, and I'm using the sqf file but it just says vehicles imported but nothing populates the table. I got this to work before but now I am not sure what is wrong.

Hey guys, quick question, I just wanted to know how i run my script on phpmyadmin. ive got the path to the mission.sqf and the other stuff but like how do i actually run it. im with survival servers btw and i dont have php on my computer. do i import it somewhere?

Edit: I think I may have found out how to run it but what I'm also wondering is if it will add these vehicles in or replace all the existing vehicles with these.

Does this work for taviana? and please! can you make a "how to install" tut? how do you install this? I mean not asnwering with "Install with xampp" Make a detail explain of how to install it!?

Oaky i made it! now i wondering why i getting that i need playable unit when i edit the mission file in the 2D editor, Whats the problem?

Oaky i made it! now i wondering why i getting that i need playable unit when i edit the mission file in the 2D editor, Whats the problem?

In order for a mission file to work, you must have 3 things,
#1. Center (Set to civilian)
#2. Group
#3. Unit ( This is a character, must be a "Playable unit" As in a person for 1, and you must select Playable in the drop down menus under the Player and Playable section when you go to add it to your map.

All 3 of these options are on the right side of the map editor.

Hope this helps.

-BlackHeart

How can i do so when adding, it doesnt take the next id? for an example, lets say normal bliss ends 99, then how can i do so it'll start adding at id 100000. not 100?

How can i do so when adding, it doesnt take the next id? for an example, lets say normal bliss ends 99, then how can i do so it'll start adding at id 100000. not 100?

You must add vehicles in mysql. You don't need a new vehicle ID just a new ID and create a new vehicle spawn area.
Mine are listed under the "World_Vehicle" and i increase the chance of spawning them to 0.999 so they always spawn.

Eg: you want a new UAZ to spawn, it has the "ID" of 1 and "Vehicle_ID" of 29 one located (worldspace) is at 12 and another at 46.

you make a new spawn ("world_vehicle") with the ID of 1000 and the Vehicle_ID remains 29 and the new location ("worldspace") is 59.

World ID remains the same and you can increase the chance to what ever you want under 1.0

Basically you just need to change the ID and Location and set the vehicle spawn chance to what you want.

Hope this helps.

Back