Creating Sensors Area

Dodzh

Hello,

Im trying to create an area in our map to do some custom scripting when players enter. What im finding is that Sensors as far as i know circular area, i tried creating a trigger but from what i read is better to use Sensors.

is there a way to visually see just like when creating triggers in the 3d editors for Sensors? the area im trying to create is rather large and not exactly a circle.

thank you

Get the location you want to place the sensor and then build it in the 3d editor?

How? lol, is exactly the question im asking, i very new to all of this. i know how to get the the trigger working on the 3d editor not idea how to get Sensors to work there.

a sensor/trigger can be square aswell as oval ... it depends on the settings really

you can create triggers in mission editors and then transfer them/it to your mission ... however you will only need the location you want to place the trigger or it most likely wont work

heres a good guide to follow tho:

http://dayz.st/w/Protected_Dome

if you still cant create triggers after that guide, then i doubt anyone here can help you

Back