Custom Trader / R3F Arty and Log Issues.

ElDubya

Hi all,

Rather than make 2 threads I thought I would put both my issues in the one, so here goes.

Custom Trader

I have a custom trader using this script : http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12378-release-skin-trader-06-buy-any-arma-skin/

It all works flawlessly, until someone buys a skin. Then the trader just .... vanishes. I have built an enclosure for the trader and everything else stays put. Just the trader itself disappears. Have you ever heard of this happening? I have no safe zone around the trader. I am using the latest infiSTAR and there are no errors in either rpt file.

R3F Arty and Log

I followed this tutorial :

It all works for players most of the time. Occasionally though players will not get the tow/lift option. As admin, I can TP over straight away and get the option to lift/tow everytime it fails for them, but players when they don't get the option have to log to the lobby then log back in. This normally fixes the issue for them. I have all the necessary edits done to infiSTAR and again, no errors in either rpt file.

Has anyone ever heard of either of these two errors before? Any help would be appreciated.

Back