Dancing Script?

Here I packaged all the custom movements and dances here. Includes a Handstand, Boxing, Crouch, Laydown, Run, Salute and two dances. Sorry for the late reply, totally forgot about this.

Here I packaged all the custom movements and dances here. Includes a Handstand, Boxing, Crouch, Laydown, Run, Salute and two dances. Sorry for the late reply, totally forgot about this.

Where i ut these files

Hmm, why not make it :D

in fn_selfActions.sqf add somewhere:

Code:
    //DANCE
    if (inflamed cursorTarget and _canDo) then {
            if (s_player_dance < 0) then {
            s_player_dance = player addAction ["Dance!","dance\dance.sqf",cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_dance;
        s_player_dance = -1;
    };

Somewhere under //Others add:

Code:
    s_player_dance = -1;

This will give you the option to dance near the fireplace. You can change it to anything you want. Personaly I like the indian style idea :D

dance.sqf

Code:
private["_ent"];
_ent = _this select 3;
s_player_dance = -1;

player playMove "ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_DancingStefan";

cutText ["Let the party begin!","PLAIN DOWN"];

r_interrupt = false;
_animState = animationState player;
r_doLoop = true;
_started = false;
_finished = false;

while {r_doLoop} do {
        _animState = animationState player;
        _isDancing = ["ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_DancingStefan",_animState] call fnc_inString;
        if (_isDancing) then {
            _started = true;
        };
        if (_started and !_isDancing) then {
            r_doLoop = false;
            _finished = true;
        };
        if (r_interrupt) then {
            r_doLoop = false;
        };
        sleep 0.1;
    };
    r_doLoop = false;

if (_finished) then {

cutText ["Awesome performance mate!","PLAIN DOWN"];

} else {
r_interrupt = false;
[objNull, player, rSwitchMove,""] call RE;
player playActionNow "stop";
cutText ["Dance Canceled! ;(","PLAIN DOWN"];
};

can u make me video tutorial? plz

this dont work i but tthese codes in dayz code look fn_selfaction.sgf but these under it and i save try go to server and then it say "arma2 OA files corrupted

this dont work i but tthese codes in dayz code look fn_selfaction.sgf but these under it and i save try go to server and then it say "arma2 OA files corrupted
DONT edit your dayz_code.pbo just take fn_selfaction file there and add it to your server mission file. There should be tutorials for how to do that.

This is a very clever script and its been added to a Custom Epoch Pack that is being put together for everyone to use. Now I know who created it credits will be added in the fn_selfActions.sqf

Awesome work guys!

This has created lots of fun for small groups at camp sites..

Would there be a way to exec a sound file when you use the dance function ? Would be awesome to have some music play :)

for selfActions you'll have to rip it out of the dayz_code.pbo, might as well grab the compiles while you are in there, cause you'll need that too.

If you need more help you can PM me, and maybe i'll help.

Back