Database cleanup for Dayz.st?

Klaus

Heya folks,
I've been looking around the housekeeping section and it appears to me that all the cleanup is done by runing .bat files.

My host is Dayz.st and all i have acces to is my PhpMyAdmin database and some sort of half arsed acces to the ftp.
Their CP doesn't have a cleanup option either.

TLDR: need a way to cleanup dead players and respawn blown up vehicles without having to do it row by row in my DB.

I'm pretty certain dayzst uses Bliss and/or Reality. If you can get access to the database info (user,password etc), you can use the Reality Control Panel, or for automatic cleanup, use a bat file.

Thx for the quick reply. Dayz.st does indeed use bliss.
Do u have a link to the reality cp? did a quick google but all i found was server advertisement.

Thx again for the quick reply.
I'm going to try this later today when i'm on my own comp.
Much kudos to u sir.

Thx again for the quick reply.
I'm going to try this later today when i'm on my own comp.
Much kudos to u sir.
No problem :)
If it doesn't work though, you should contact DayZ.st's helpdesk, cause then the problem might lie at them.

Hey, got everything working perfectly, i only have a few questions considering your RealityCP.
First of all, i cant log in to my db; allways the same error returning: acces denied for username@ip (password:yes)
I tried all the different username/password combinations that were provided to me:

in the ip field i tried:
db.dayz.st:3306
db.dayz.st
my FTP ip

dayz.st CP login/password
the sql database login/password (provided by dayz.st) - i could have sworn its this
FTP login/password

What does "damaged" do in the cleanup drop down menu.
What does "bounds" do in the cleanup drop down menu.
What does "cleanitem" do in the cleanup drop down menu.

When choosing the cleanup vehicles u fill in your instance and an amount of days.

-choose 10 days -

1) everything older then 10 days gets cleaned up.
or
2) everything younger then 10 days gets cleaned up.

I suppose its the first option but i'd rather be certain before i make some unrepairable mistakes :D

Sorry for bugging u with all this ^^

Fyi the "spawn vehicles" button in your DayZ.ST web cp automatically deletes all wrecked and out of bounds (in debug zone) vehicles when you run it. Then it spawns in new vehicles at your designated spawn points up to the vehicle limit that you set.
i know, i just used it to give an example. Thx tho :)

You do know the Spawn Link by the vehicle count includes a clean-up script on the .st control panel right?

See here:
capturedvv.png

Just as an FYI

Pry

I like bicycles being everywhere, especially since I play celle.... Germany should have bicycles ;)

Is t here an efficient way of removing all the dead people from the DB?

if you have TSW, yes. It is in the admin toolbox under DB management. I am sure there is a sql query that could be run to remove the corpses otherwise :)

Back