database migration failed....

snajdan

Ok guys i need help again....

fresh installed root server with strawberry perl etc. like the reality requirements says....

so if i want to use the RCP and tried the database installation and it says "database migration failed"

what must i do now?

Hello friend, i have the same problem with you and i am stuck.

I dont think you will find solution, personally i abandoned my project and i just wait for arma3 engine.

It was fun but its no longer fun to keep on running a dead bliss hive.....

And this reality hive i dont know how some folks made it work but for simple users i dont think its possible to upgrade your bliss database into a reality database.

So if you want my advice do not waste your time on something that is not working and either use official server files or just move along.

Hope this helps

yeah but i tried on a second installation a "full clean installation" and there was the error with "database migration failed".....and its a little bit bad thats there is not a "full" installation readme :/ what u can do with this and this and this error....

would be nice if some1 can install me a celle server based on reality ....

Use the control panel in Reality.
It's fairly simple.

Setup your database info first.
Migrate the database up to latest version
Add an instance
Build world for instance.

Copy contents of "Deploy" folder to your OA folder.

yeah and here is the problem...i created a fresh database based on MySQL 5.5.24. To admistritrate the database i'm using NaviCat and *shawoop* host migration failed

ok now it works...after installing the mysql community server there was no problem with ... migration failed anymore. Server is up and running :s

but reality is not really supporting the actually celle version complete....chaning clothes will keep u kicking from battleye and some skins are not saving after re-connect/disconnect etc.....

The clothes issue whare they get lost after reconnecting is a map issue.
This version of the map is full of problems.

The dev said late last night that he would be releasing a quick fix update in several hours, but nothing yet.
Should be some sort of update today to address many of the serious bugs.

Reality is a pain in the ass, the control_panel.cmd makes life harder and the guide is not the same as what you see in the panel. The files change daily aswell

Stapo's Lite install is a breeze and everything works :D Just a shame that there is no spawn vehicle scripts to keep vehicles topped up

Could never get Stapos version working.
Reality can be used exactly the same way Bliss was used.
The instruction are the same and still work. You don't have to use the control panel.
Just create a buildmap.bat and put your details in it like before.

Back