Day/Night Settings 1.8

Shinobi

Having issues with rapid acceleration in daylight all of the sudden hitting peak brightness, not allowing for twilight or night play for very long. Anyone else having this issue? I use HFB as a host and have the issue with stock default PBOs

Tip: Make one thread rather than 3 threads explaining your problems..

Tip: Learn to recognize proper compartmentalization of subject threads.
Tip: Don't reply on threads hoping people will think you're cool or clever for being negative and not contributing to a solution.
Tip: It's not "my" problem it's every admins problem since 1.8 dropped, it's just a matter of finding someone willing to share their solution.

I dont have that problem, and there are help forums for the problems you posted but its frustrating to see barely 1 line posts in a rapid succession. Seemed like spam as you just joined the other day. Sorry to seem like a dick but it looked like spam and as for the salvage parts there is a salvage parts already in 1.8 which is most likely conflicting with what you have.
Its simple to activate the built in one and less clutter if you want I can point you to that.

As you said I'm new to this forum community, trying to be organized so more than just I can benefit if we figure stuff out, and yes I'd appreciate any help on that built in salvage feature you've identified.

Back