DayZ 1.8.0.2 custom crash site loot

Is there a way to increase the loot at the crash sites? So far i'd be lucky to have one gun and a can of beans. I want there to be much more.

Is it as easy as just increasing the chances? Or is there a limit to each crash?

EDIt

maybe i found it
in server_monitor

Code:
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, spawnOnStart, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
        [9, 4, 3, (10 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.75, 'center', 4000, true, false] call server_spawnCrashSite;
i guess the first number says how much loot is garanteed to spawn, as it says, right? Increased it to 9 on my end, had about 4 guns at a site though, which is more than before so i suppose it is right.

Increasing the _guaranteedLoot will increase how much loot is at each crash site.
This is what mine looks like so that a lil more loot spawn, they spawn faster, have a higher chance of spawning, and more spawn at the start of the server aswell as a larger radius:
Code:
dayz_Crashspawner = [] spawn {
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, spawnOnStart, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
[7, 4, 5, (20 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.9, 'center', 6000, true, false] call server_spawnCrashSite;
};

so just replace my server_spawnCrashSite.sqf with this one ???
I did that and it doesnt spawn any of the weapons I added just the normal ones. any ideas ?
epoch taviana

Ahhh its cause it's epoch, the epoch spawn server crash site has different code. You could try this one to see if it works for you, you also have to enable crash sites if you haven't already. This is what I'm using on my chernarus epoch so I don't think it'll be much different.

Epoch server_spawnCrashsite : https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9s7hikf3ng7a6u/server_spawnCrashSite.sqf

Back