DayZ 1.8.0.3 handcuff player help

I'm going to be picking this up again to try and get it working better and easier to install. Going to be trying to get it to keep track of who is detained so if players relog they will come back in detained ect. Maybe try and add a put in vehicle option if I can as well.

Inkko , You ever picked it up again ?
I did made a few changes for myself since i only wanted players i allowed to use it i changed it bound to Puid like so .

Code:
//--------------------------------------ARREST----------------------------------------------------------------

_allowed = ["PUID","PUID","PUID","PUID"];
if((getPlayerUID player) in _allowed)then{
if(_isMan && !_isZombie && _canDo && _isAlive) then {
if (s_player_arrest < 0) then {
s_player_arrest = player addaction ['<t color="#0074E8">' + "Investigation Menu" + '</t>', "scripts\Investigation\investigation.sqf","",100,false,true,"", ""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_arrest;
s_player_arrest = -1;
};
};
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I'm going to be picking this up again to try and get it working better and easier to install. Going to be trying to get it to keep track of who is detained so if players relog they will come back in detained ect. Maybe try and add a put in vehicle option if I can as well.

Also wanted to ask , insnt there some way we could use the loading and unloading patients part from the game itself to transport people ?

Inkko , You ever picked it up again ?
I did made a few changes for myself since i only wanted players i allowed to use it i changed it bound to Puid like so .

Code:
//--------------------------------------ARREST----------------------------------------------------------------

_allowed = ["PUID","PUID","PUID","PUID"];
if((getPlayerUID player) in _allowed)then{
if(_isMan && !_isZombie && _canDo && _isAlive) then {
if (s_player_arrest < 0) then {
s_player_arrest = player addaction ['<t color="#0074E8">' + "Investigation Menu" + '</t>', "scripts\Investigation\investigation.sqf","",100,false,true,"", ""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_arrest;
s_player_arrest = -1;
};
};
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I started working on it again and then got distracted again. @SchwEde has some fixes to it and I started working with him on updating the script some more till I had to do other things.

Back