DayZ 1.8 & Phoenix Mods Admin Tools

Consequence

I'm trying to get the admintools working with DayZ 1.8, but I'm having trouble with vehicles exploding and killing you even if you are in god mode.

I think the problem lies in the server_updateObject.sqf. In 1.8 the segment that needs changing looks like this:

Code:
if (!_parachuteWest) then {
    if ((typeOf _object) in SafeObjects) then {

} else {
        if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
        {
            _object_position = getPosATL _object;
            #ifdef OBJECT_DEBUG
                diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",
                typeOf _object,
                _object_position select 0,
                _object_position select 1,
                _object_position select 2]);
            #endif
                _isNotOk = true;
        };
    };
};

I have tried changing it to prevent vehicles from being cleaned or exploding with these changes. My syntax or something else must be wrong.
Code:

} else {
        if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] !=1)) then
        {
            #ifdef OBJECT_DEBUG
                typeOf _object,
            #endif
                _isNotOk = true;
        };
    };
};

If anyone can point out what I'm doing wrong, it will be greatly appreciated!

Im not good at this but try it ... and let me know i have the same problem ... but bahh i dont care about vehicle spawning...

Code:

} else {
        if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] !=1)) then {

} else {

#ifdef OBJECT_DEBUG
                typeOf _object,
            #endif

_isNotOk = true;
        };
    };

I found the syntax errors I made. If you put this code into your server_updateObject.sqf, vehicles will not explode and kill you any longer.

Lines 35 - 52

Code:

} else {
        if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] !=1)) then {
        {
            #ifdef OBJECT_DEBUG
                typeOf _object,
            #endif
                _isNotOk = true;
        };
    };
};

I found the syntax errors I made. If you put this code into your server_updateObject.sqf, vehicles will not explode and kill you any longer.

Lines 35 - 52

Code:

} else {
        {
            #ifdef OBJECT_DEBUG
                typeOf _object,
            #endif
                _isNotOk = true;
        };
    };
};

I tried this with dayz 1.8 and latest Reality from the github... I still get blown up, my corpse actually flew a little further this time lol...

Thanks for the try :)

Hey Guys,

the Problem is not your Server_updateObject.sqf. The changes in that file are just to prevent you vehicles to dissapear after a you spawnt them.

You need to check your server_cleanup.fsm
if its like this:

" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") ) then {" \n

change it to this:
" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) ) then {" \n

and if it s looking like this:
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

you have to change it to:
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=

this should prevent the anti-hacking script to kill you ;)

Hey Guys,

the Problem is not your Server_updateObject.sqf. The changes in that file are just to prevent you vehicles to dissapear after a you spawnt them.

if its like this:

" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") ) then {" \n

change it to this:
" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) ) then {" \n

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=

Yup this worked perfectly :)

Anyone else having trubble that after a wile the menu dissapear?
I think it's the player_monitor so we need a new moded version, i have not eaven tryed to use the old one just comented it out for now. Does someone know what to edit/add/remove in the player_monitor?

Im having trouble with battleye kicking me for the zombie shield and the esp/teleport. I think I might have found and filtered the zombie shield issue but still stumped on the esp/teleport. Error in log was something like script restriction #82 map2dami

easiest way is just to search in your script filter for this line and change the number at the beginning from 5 (kcking) to 1 (just log) or you, if not done yet, compare your script filter with the one you downloadet with the Admin-tool

Im having trouble with battleye kicking me for the zombie shield and the esp/teleport. I think I might have found and filtered the zombie shield issue but still stumped on the esp/teleport. Error in log was something like script restriction #82 map2dami

Zombiesheild was pretty simple one to solve, but the ESP i cannot seem to fix...

In your scripts.txt just look for the line that starts:
Code:
5 ZombieShield
and add:
Code:
!"zombieshield.sqf"
to the end of the line, should end up looking like:
Code:
5 ZombieShield !"zombieshield.sqf"

the problem is finding the line, it isn't exactly the same number as I was being kicked for.

Zombiesheild was pretty simple one to solve, but the ESP i cannot seem to fix...

In your scripts.txt just look for the line that starts:
Code:
5 ZombieShield
and add:
Code:
!"zombieshield.sqf"
to the end of the line, should end up looking like:
Code:
5 ZombieShield !"zombieshield.sqf"

yea that was the fix I used for the zombie shield.. but not sure about the esp/tele which is #82 and the error in the log is map2dami

Hey Guys,

if its like this:

change it to this:

I know i said this works, and it does, however it gives me this error in my RPT file.
Code:
17:54:32 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm, line 292: '/FSM/States/general_cleanup.init': Missing ';' at the end of line
17:54:32 Error context ,0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=  ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
17:54:32 Warning Message: File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm, line 292: '/FSM/States/general_cleanup.Tool': '"' encountered instead of '='
17:54:32 Warning Message: Config : some input after EndOfFile.

Also I have reports of vehicles on my server disappearing each restart. I think this may be related. Also i have noticed that the Reality @hive and the dayzmod.com @hive are much different from each other. Which one is recommended to use?

I know i said this works, and it does, however it gives me this error in my RPT file.
Code:
17:54:32 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm, line 292: '/FSM/States/general_cleanup.init': Missing ';' at the end of line
17:54:32 Error context ,0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=  ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
17:54:32 Warning Message: File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm, line 292: '/FSM/States/general_cleanup.Tool': '"' encountered instead of '='
17:54:32 Warning Message: Config : some input after EndOfFile.

Also I have reports of vehicles on my server disappearing each restart. I think this may be related. Also i have noticed that the Reality @hive and the dayzmod.com @hive are much different from each other. Which one is recommended to use?
I am also getting the same error in the rtp log and cars abd helis are dissapering

Back