DayZ 2017 Server on Tunggle

Tatar

I am currently running a DayZ 2017 server on tunggle. You can join it by doing four simple steps
1. Start Tunngle
2. Go to the first DayZ room on Tunngle
3. Start the game
4. In game go to multiplayer then go to lan and join

I really feel I should know the answer to this as I used to post to tunngle , but what are the advantages of tunneling with tunngle over just a normal connection?

I made the server so that people who don't have the game can play. I don't want to support piracy but there are people who can't buy the game for some reason and that doesn't mean that they should miss out on somethings especially this great mod.

I made the server so that people who don't have the game can play. I don't want to support piracy but there are people who can't buy the game for some reason and that doesn't mean that they should miss out on somethings especially this great mod.

Sure, that's cool. Not questioning your reasons, I just did not know anything about the tech so was interested.

So tungle is like Hamachi?
Yeh, except insted of you joining up with 1 players or 2 players, you join channels for the specific game with 100's of people in it. Then all in this channel is on the same virtuel lan network and one can host a lan server for others to join.
Its basicly how the private HIVE started, before it went on to use the gamespy server.
Back in the day, when guru abdul first started Sanctuary, everybody was on tunngle :) that was the only way to play private hive at that time.

Now a days, its for pirating, being able to join a DayZ game with a pirated copy, so by using tunngle and providing a server, one would be condoning piracy really. All though you can use a genuine copy on tunngle aswell.

You will also find a million other games in this app.

Can someone give me a good admin tool? Just found a hacker and I don't know his name and I can't ban him
Edit 1: The server is locked till I find an admin tool! For password write to this skype: amfeta_mrusen

Can someone give me a good admin tool? Just found a hacker and I don't know his name and I can't ban him
Edit 1: The server is locked till I find an admin tool! For password write to this skype: amfeta_mrusen
You're going to need to get BattlEye enabled if you want to kick people.

BattlEye is always on but i need a tool like BlissAdmin
BERcon can do it (type the players command to see players and their player no. (#), and then type kick #, where # is the player no.)

Or you can use things like Gotcha Antihack

Back