DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you have set the proper filters in scripts.txt then no

I use your script.txt (from the last github commit).

I'm using your tool on a local hosted private server for some personnal tests, behind a firewall and so unjoinable by any other player.
Wouldn't it be safer for me to delete completely the script.txt, and this way, not being exposed to Global ban bound to a possible error in your script.txt (errors happen :) ) ?

I use your script.txt (from the last github commit).

I'm using your tool on a local hosted private server for some personnal tests, behind a firewall and so unjoinable by any other player.
Wouldn't it be safer for me to delete completely the script.txt, and this way, not being exposed to Global ban bound to a possible error in your script.txt (errors happen :) ) ?
if its a private LAN server then you don't need battleye at all. just disable it

BluePhoenix, can you check my mission.pbo and see what is wrong? I have the refuel script, loop messages, kill messages, and a debug already installed. Do i need to delete the debug monitor that I have installed already?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    207.7 KB · Views: 11
Looking for knowledgeable assistance to use this tool on my server (dayz.st). Please message if available to assist. Willing to donate for assistance. Please PM if available to help this evening.

BluePhoenix, can you check my mission.pbo and see what is wrong? I have the refuel script, loop messages, kill messages, and a debug already installed. Do i need to delete the debug monitor that I have installed already?

Thanks in advance!
there is no init.sqf in you mission pbo, no you can use the debug you have installed

DOH!!! Thanks BluePhoenix lol. That was exactly what it was but I put my UID in the admintools and the debug files and I get the regular debug, not the admin debug....

the player ID can be found by going to Player Profile>>"PlayerName">>Edit, look in the bottom left hand corner for "Player ID" that is the number that needs to be added to the code

ya, I that is what I was saying, I put my UID in, I actually got mine from my database profile. I hit F5/F6 and all i get is the regular 5 Status, 0 Reply commands. I changed my custom user control 20 to my Home key and I hit that to get my debug but again no other commands:(

ya, I that is what I was saying, I put my UID in, I actually got mine from my database profile. I hit F5/F6 and all i get is the regular 5 Status, 0 Reply commands. I changed my custom user control 20 to my Home key and I hit that to get my debug but again no other commands:(
Here is my mission pbo, if you want to look at it for me:(

the code is correct, double check the player ID's by the method specified above

Done and Checked. I restarted the server and my game a couple times and it took! Thanks BluePhoenix for ALL of your help, now I can hopefully catch these hackers in action!!

Has the issue related to server lag been corrected? It's literally the only thing holding me back from using this, I totally love it though.

little to no lag so far, the only lag I had was when I was trying out the teleport feature and I still dont know how to do it lol. It adds all the markers on the map to tell the admin where all the vehicles are located. After the first lag though, when it first added the markers, it had no lag after that!

little to no lag so far, the only lag I had was when I was trying out the teleport feature and I still dont know how to do it lol. It adds all the markers on the map to tell the admin where all the vehicles are located. After the first lag though, when it first added the markers, it had no lag after that!
left alt + click on the map to teleport after you successfully teleport press W + space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back