DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't use your player GUID use your player ID, it can be found in Arma 2 OA main menu/player profile/edit and its in the bottom right. I'm not even sure how to install this thing but I think that may be your problem? Haha!
Woops, I did use my user id no my GUID, and it worked because i kept being kicked because of battle eye, so I changed the scripts.txt so it lets me in however I still can't access the monitor things.

the debug screen i snot working for me.....
anyone got a solution ?
or a way to remove it so i can use my own?

the debug screen i snot working for me.....
anyone got a solution ?
or a way to remove it so i can use my own?

We don't even know what the issue is? How can we help if you don't tell us what you've done, or what is being reported in your report file? Just remove it, ie reverse the order in which you installed it.. As for adding your own, there is one already included , google it.

can any body help me to get this to work please realy wonna try it out but not got a clue were to start!

We don't even know what the issue is? How can we help if you don't tell us what you've done, or what is being reported in your report file? Just remove it, ie reverse the order in which you installed it.. As for adding your own, there is one already included , google it.

well by saying that the debug screen is not working i assumed that everyone will understand that the rest of admin tool works.... nothing happens when pressing the hotkey it dosent pop up at all

anyway the supplied debug menu that shows ur health player kills...... is not working for me... its not showing at all...
so i managed to implement my own....

now im having this problem:
when using spectate player i can only see 5 player names
on the time of testing it i had 9 players on the server
and i could look only at 5....

benn there done that still stuck ! its the battleye scipt tex and the entering of the admins name plus hotkey i keep getting stuck on!

well by saying that the debug screen is not working i assumed that everyone will understand that the rest of admin tool works.... nothing happens when pressing the hotkey it dosent pop up at all

Sure, and we're all psychic , which means we can look into our crystal ball and see what the issue is without knowing what your report file says, or what you might have messed up. Seriously, don't just say "it's not working" and expect us to have an answer.. At least make the effort to provide a little more than just "it isn't working" ..

if i upload my mission file can somebody edit it for me please i realy am lost as to what to do with it!

We can't add stuff to your scripts.txt file, you need to do that yourself , same for the admin uids. You need to do that yourself too.

now im having this problem:
when using spectate player i can only see 5 player names
on the time of testing it i had 9 players on the server
and i could look only at 5....

This is due to lag issues or possibly they were in the lobby, or logging out! You're getting 5, so it does work. Try again a few seconds later, if it still doesn't work, I would say it's lag!

Lots haha, tbh I have no idea what i'm doing when it comes to .pbos and things like that, before people scream noob i'm aware haha. Its just like I don't know even how to open pbo's I found a few programs but not sure if its worth attempting doing it and messing up my server:/ If you don't mind and you know how to do it could you explain how to do it? Just like tell me the programs etc and I will be able to follow the tut if its not too complicated:D Hope its not to much hassle if you could but would appreciate it alot:D
I can do it for you if you have teamviewer?

How did you do it mate, would greatly appreciate it if you could explain it in a easy way to follow?
Ok then i will try my best!

Back up you MPMissions and battleye folder before doing this and this is for chernarus map.

1. Go to your MPMissions folder
2. add the admintools folder and debug folder inside dayz_1.chernarus if you are using that map
3.read the readme file and make the change it asks you to make in init,adminToolsMain,and playerStats files
4. after that copy the script file inside the battleye folder and overwrite it (make sure it didn't change anything you added in, if it did then type them in again)

Now this will fix the lag issue if you are getting any.
1.Open the hotkey.sqf file in your adminTools folder and delete everything in it and paste this code:
Code:
//Player only
if (!isDedicated) then {
  hotkey_hitme = 0;
  hotkey_tools = 0;
  dayz_spaceInterrupt = {
    private ["_dikCode", "_handled"];
    _dikCode =  _this select 1;
    _handled = false;
      if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User20" and hotkey_hitme == 0 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 5)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hotkey_hitme = 1;
      _nill = [] execVM "debug\playerstats.sqf"; };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User20" and hotkey_hitme == 1 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 5)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hintSilent ""; hotkey_hitme = 0;
    };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19" and hotkey_tools == 0 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 5)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hotkey_tools = 1;
      _nill = [] execVM "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";
      };
    if (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19" and hotkey_tools == 1 and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 5)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time; hintSilent ""; hotkey_tools = 0;
    };
    if ((_dikCode == 0x3E or _dikCode == 0x0F or _dikCode == 0xD3) and (time - dayz_lastCheckBit > 10)) then {
      dayz_lastCheckBit = time;
    };
    _handled
  };
};
after that save it and you're almost done!

2. Now open dayz and go to Options > Controls > Custom Controls, scroll down to custom action 19 and set a keybind to that action. Do the same thing for Custom Action 20 as well. make sure its just one key.

3. start your server and spawn in after that hit the key you set for custom action 19 it will show up rather quickly for the first time but after that you have to keep hitting the key it until it shows up.

YOU'RE DONE WOHOOOO!!!!

I hope that was helpful.

Hey Guys,
we got a problem. We added all, but it isn't working with the hotkeys. We pressed F5 and F6 and there was only the arma menu with Call Support and End. We inserted DayZ Addin from Pixel, can you help us please and fix it, if it is possible we don't want to loose the other scripts and if it is necessary, then pls tell it me.

greets chabstyle

Attachments

• dayz_private_1.chernarus.pbo.zip
    561.6 KB · Views: 2
Hey Guys,
we got a problem. We added all, but it isn't working with the hotkeys. We pressed F5 and F6 and there was only the arma menu with Call Support and End. We inserted DayZ Addin from Pixel, can you help us please and fix it, if it is possible we don't want to loose the other scripts and if it is necessary, then pls tell it me.

greets chabstyle
Look at my tut!

Could somebody tell me what I did wrong because I get stuck at the wait for host screen.

Attachments

• mission.pbo
    151 KB · Views: 0
Your First Post Sounds like a Release in MPGH.

Sure, some of the Admins will use it to Fight against cheaters, but Most will abuse it to the max.

There are 100x better ways fighting cheaters then using cheats yourself.

"Look its so funny killing this Guy right next to me while he cant See me!!!!"

you couldn't be more wrong.

Abusers will abuse regardless of having additional hacks.

"There are 100x better ways fighting cheaters then using cheats yourself."

I disagree with this. For me its been the number #1 best way to catch cheaters...although i don't use admin tools, i just use scripts from unknowncheats...

Hacks Does not = Bad

and:

"Seems like these Days you rent a Dayz-Server to have a place where you can cheat the hell out of the game and no one can ban you.

Next Step is that you become invisible and immortal whenever you join the server... and then use custominventory to always get your as50 right from the start."

If an admin that pays for his server wants to do that. Then by all means go ahead...he just won't get any players on his server :)

I'm trying to get to set up to defend against hackers.Example: I get teleported to a hacker that kills everybody and I can see who he is so I can ban him right away because I would have god mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back