DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaaaaaaaat, you fixed it man :p What did you change???

A little thing I see is that we dont have the debug monitor that we created ourselfs.. was that the one causing the problems?

Seeker619 - Random thoughts can really help out alot when you are stuck at some point, so thanks alot bro!! :)

Okay - so the double vehicles are fixed, which is AWESOME ! that was a big issue.. Now there's just the issue that the debug monitor isn't always there I believe.. And since we defined that nobody besides us are to have the "tools menu" - People can't actually select the debug monitor.

I don't really want people to have the tools menu, but is it possible to have the debug monitor shown from start, not hidden?

I can't actually test this out, since I dont have a second account, but I believe that this is how it is now..

i played the pbo you threw up. those ai are CRAZZZZY. i was repairing a truck and i hear another truck come up behind me.. no ones on my test server.. i turn around 2 bandit in a jeep, one gets out, and someone else who was apparently in the back of the jeep comes out in a ghillie. it was funny. i was in god mode. cool tho. seeing if i can mesh it with my main server, i like that ai. the ai on my main server are highly aggressive, bad aiming AI with hatchets.

Haha yea we customized them a bit.. But if you know how to handle them, they are actually quite easy to overtake.. But they can catch you when you are least expecting it, and then it will go sour for you :p

ya i was looking at the variables for ambushing, reinforcements, etc. that ai would go good on my other other server. rmod, tons of heavy weapons, and static weapons. meant to be vehicle warfare.

everything works, just when i teleport i am stuck on the spot till the tool menu decides to come back. is this supposed to happen after you teleport anywhere?. should go invisible before you tele in that case lol

everything works, just when i teleport i am stuck on the spot till the tool menu decides to come back. is this supposed to happen after you teleport anywhere?. should go invisible before you tele in that case lol

Press W + Space after teleport to move, as mentioned about 10 times throughout this topic :)

Whaaaaaaaaat, you fixed it man :p What did you change???

A little thing I see is that we dont have the debug monitor that we created ourselfs.. was that the one causing the problems?

Seeker619 - Random thoughts can really help out alot when you are stuck at some point, so thanks alot bro!! :)
i will fix that in the morning and re upload the sqf for you
please look in the FAQ portion of the readme or search the thread before posting any questions relating to the function of the tools in game

still looking into the spawn bug. tested the relog bug and i can not duplicate it is there any more information you can give me.

Okay, i tried logging in to my testserver again today, and this time i spawned in correctly. But then the menu is gone. I'm installing it on a chernarus map, with DayZ.st as my host. I have a clean installation of DayZ on my computer, so i don't think that is the problem.

But thanks for all you help so far, and thanks in advance! :)

Nikolai.

EDIT: After just waiting for a while, the tools menu popped up. BUT, when i use the ESP on my testserver, i press space+W to actually move again, but then i just get back to my previous location. Do you have any fix for that, or..?

When i checked the publicvariable.log, i saw that it was full of lines with my name, GUID and something called "atp". Does this help, or..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back