DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarges AI Framework isnt working for my Fallujah map either, but you don't have to worry about that if you don't want to, I'll send my file to sarge himself.
If you read my previous post, I found the problem and gave a fix. Also Sarges AI, you might want to make sure you setup the coord's and create NPC's. Check the SAR_cfg_grps_fallujah.sqf, just talk Sarge, he can help you with it.

Hey again, thanks for the new code itsyuka. Just wonder as I also want the debug monitor, is how I've done it here correct? I tried installing this with your code just now and the server started up okay, though didn't get the debug monitor or admin controls.

Code:
"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";
playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf";

if ((!isServer) && (isNull player) ) then
{
waitUntil {!isNull player};
waitUntil {time > 3};
};

I only added my Player ID to one line in AdminToolsMain though,

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["here","########","########","########","########"]) then { //all admins
Also I was using the old code, I've just downloaded the new one to test now.

Hey again, thanks for the new code itsyuka. Just wonder as I also want the debug monitor, is how I've done it here correct? I tried installing this with your code just now and the server started up okay, though didn't get the debug monitor or admin controls.

Code:
"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";
playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf";

if ((!isServer) && (isNull player) ) then
{
waitUntil {!isNull player};
waitUntil {time > 3};
};

I only added my Player ID to one line in AdminToolsMain though,

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["here","########","########","########","########"]) then { //all admins
Also I was using the old code, I've just downloaded the new one to test now.

Yes that is correct and make sure you set your UID in //all admins and in //super admins as well as the activate.sqf and player_monitor.sqf.

I have the same problem, i'm using the last version (no debug)
Very interesting, make sure your UID's are correct and they are in the respectable areas.

I'm having issues with my vehicles being removed within 10-30 seconds of placing them, I have edited my server_cleanup.fsm to this ...

Code:
"//Check for hackers" \n
      " {" \n
      "      if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
      "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
      "          (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
      "          _x setDamage 1;" \n
      "    };" \n
      " } forEach allUnits;" \n
      "" \n
      "/*" \n

Anyone else having problems with this?

I'm having issues with my vehicles being removed within 10-30 seconds of placing them, I have edited my server_cleanup.fsm to this ...

Code:
"//Check for hackers" \n
      " {" \n
      "      if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
      "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
      "          (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
      "          _x setDamage 1;" \n
      "    };" \n
      " } forEach allUnits;" \n
      "" \n
      "/*" \n

Anyone else having problems with this?
Mind if you put a list of what you added.

Odd. I added the new mission.pbo to our server, restarted and now everyone is getting connecting failed when trying to join.

thx man !
btw having the same problem as Chalk1990 .. vwhicles spawn and despawn :(

if a vehicle spawns and some of them stay ...
if i dont move (only keyboard) i can go in and the boooom

Hold on till I see if I can reproduce the problem.

Edit: Well I can't get the same problem as you guys. But if anyone is willing, PM me your dayz_server.pbo and I will see if I can fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back